Many new High Definition camcorders and devices provide HDMI as the only High Definition output option. Datavideo's DAC-9P allows users to connect HDMI devices to professional SDI equipment, like video switchers or recorders up to 200 meters away.
HDMI is not suitable for long cable runs, but using a Datavideo DAC-9P, users can convert HDMI to High Definition & Standard Definition SDI and take advantage of the high quality and affordable connectivity that SDI cables offer. The DAC-9P even embeds the audio from HDMI into the SDI signal so only one single low cost cable is needed.
- Input: 1 X HDMI
- Output: 2 x SDI (HD / SD SDI)
- Enables long cable runs
- Rugged case design
- Audio can be embedded within SDI output signal
- PAL / NTSC Compatible
- Tripod Mount via Velcro straps (Supplied)
- DC 12V Operation
- Video output format is the same as the input format, so "what goes in, comes out"
- Video input formats:
- 1080P59.94, 1080P60, 1080P50, 1080P30, 1080P29.97, 1080P25, 1080P24, 1080P23,98
- 1080i60, 1080i59,94, 1080i50
- 720P59,94, 720P60, 720P50
- 525i, 625i
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Datavideo
There are currently no product reviews.