The DAC-50S converts 3G/HD-SDI video to one of the following analogue outputs:
- 1 x component (YUV) output & 1 x composite (CV) output including stereo audio
- 1 x S-Video (Y/C) output & 2 x composite (CV) outputs including stereo audio
The outputs can be easily connected to an analogue video monitor or deck devices such as BataCAM and VHS.
The DAC-50S down scales the signal for the analogue output.
The DAC-50S also provides an SDI Loop-thru output.
It further outputs one pair of analogue audio channels selected from 16 de-embedded SDI audio channels (Selection is determined by DIP switch settings).
The DAC-50S is housed in a rugged aluminum frame, making it durable enough to endure the roughest conditions.
Ideal for use with RMK-2 (Rackmount kit) and also MB-4 Battery holder.
- Converts 3G/HD-SDI input to analogue video and 2 unbalance analogue audio channels
- Two available output combinations:
- 1 x YUV output & 1 x CV output - 1 x S-Video (Y/C) output & 2 x CV outputs
- Supports PAL/ NTSC output
- Define de-embedded audio channels sent to analogue audio outputs via a DIP switch
- Solid aluminum housing
- Ideal for use with RMK-2 (Rackmount kit) and also MB-4 Battery holder
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Datavideo
There are currently no product reviews.