Convert Quad Link SDI to 12G-SDI so you can connect Quad Link Ultra HD equipment to the latest 12G-SDI Ultra HD equipment. Allows equipment that uses four BNC cables to be connected using a single 12G-SDI BNC cable for connecting to the latest routers, switchers, projectors and more! Supports both Level A and Level B 3G-SDI equipment.
- SDI Video Input: 4 x 12G-SDI SD/HD/2K/4K auto switching
- SDI Video Output: 1 x 12G-SDI output
- Multi Rate Support: Automatic switching between SD/HD/2K and 4K
- Updates and Configuration: USB or Ethernet
- Re-Clocking: Yes
- SD Format Support: 525/29.97 NTSC, 625/25 PAL
- HD Format Support: 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60, 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60, 1080PsF23.98, 1080PsF24, 1080PsF25, 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p30, 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60.
- 2K Format Support: 1080PsF23.98, 1080PsF24, 1080PsF25, 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25.
- Ultra HD Format Support: 2160p23.98, 2160p24, 2160p25, 2160p29.97, 2160p30, 2160p50, 2160p60,
- 4K Format Support: 2160p23.98, 2160p24, 2160p25, 2160p29.97, 2160p30.
- SDI Compliance: SMPTE 259M, 292M, 296M, 372M, 425M, ST-2081 & ST-2082
- SDI Video Rates: SDI video connections are switchable between standard definition, high definitionlevel A and level B 3G-SDI, 6G-SDI and 12G-SDI.
- SDI Video Sampling: 4:2:2 and 4:4:4
- SDI Audio Sampling: Television standard sample rate of 48 kHz and 24-bit.
- SDI Color Space: YUV & RGB
- Software Control: Mac OS X™ and Windows™ software upgrade via USB and Ethernet.
- Internal Software Upgrade: Via included updater application
- Basic Settings Control: Mini Switches, USB and Ethernet via free software utility.
- Optional Front Panel Control: Front mounted Smart Panel with LCD, rotary knob and six settings buttons.buttons.
- Power Supply: 1 x built-in international AC power supply with IEC C14 inlet. IEC Power cable required. 90 - 240V AC Input.
- Power Over Ethernet: Can be powered via 48V DC using PoE+ (power over ethernet).
- Power Consumption: 14 Watts
- Operational Voltage Range: 90 - 240V AC
- Operating Temperature: 0°to 40°C (32° to 104°F)
- Storage Temperature: -20°to 60°C (-4° to 140°F)
- Relative Humidity: 0% to 90% non-condensing
- Teranex Mini - Quad SDI to 12G-SDI
- Software SD Card
- 3 year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Blackmagic Design
There are currently no product reviews.