Convert 12G-SDI to Quad Link SDI so you can connect the latest 12G-SDI Ultra HD equipment with Quad Link Ultra HD equipment. Also allows Ultra HD SDI to be separated into four HD SDI outputs for using regular HD displays for creating video wall style displays. Includes 12G-SDI loop through and support for both Level A and Level B 3G-SDI equipment.
- SDI Video Input: 1 x 12G-SDI SD/HD/2K/4K auto switching.
- SDI Video Output: 4 x 3G-SDI outputs
- Multi Rate Support: Automatic switching between SD/HD/2K and 4K
- Updates and Configuration: USB or Ethernet
- Re-Clocking: Yes
- SD Format Support: 525/29.97 NTSC, 625/25 PAL
- HD Format Support: 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60, 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60, 1080PsF23.98, 1080PsF24, 1080PsF25, 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p30, 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60.
- 2K Format Support: 1080PsF23.98, 1080PsF24, 1080PsF25, 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25.
- Ultra HD Format Support: 2160p23.98, 2160p24, 2160p25, 2160p29.97, 2160p30, 2160p50, 2160p60
- 4K Format Support: 2160p23.98, 2160p24, 2160p25, 2160p29.97, 2160p30.
- SDI Compliance: SMPTE 259M, 292M, 296M, 372M, 425M, ST-2081 & ST-2082
- SDI Video Rates: SDI video connections are switchable between standard definition, high definition level A and level B 3G-SDI, 6G-SDI and 12G-SDI.
- SDI Video Sampling: 4:2:2 and 4:4:4
- SDI Audio Sampling: Television standard sample rate of 48 kHz and 24-bit.
- SDI Color Space: YUV & RGB
- Software Control: Mac OS X™ and Windows™ software upgrade via USB and Ethernet.
- Internal Software Upgrade: Via included updater application.
- Basic Settings Control: Mini Switches, USB and Ethernet via free software utility.
- Optional Front Panel Control: Front mounted Smart Panel with LCD, rotary knob and six settings buttons.
- Power Supply: 1 x built-in international AC power supply with IEC C14 inlet. IEC Power cable required. 90 - 240V AC Input.
- Power Over Ethernet: Can be powered via 48V DC using PoE+ (power over ethernet).
- Power Consumption: 16 Watts
- Operational Voltage Range: 90 - 240V AC
- Operating Temperature: 0°to 40°C (32° to 104°F)
- Storage Temperature: -20°to 60°C (-4° to 140°F)
- Relative Humidity: 0% to 90% non-condensing
- Teranex Mini - 12G-SDI to Quad SDI
- Software SD Card
- 3 year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Blackmagic Design
There are currently no product reviews.
Cameras: 1 Year
ATEM: 1 Year
Ultrastudio (Except Mini): 3 Years; Ultrastudio Mini: 1 year
DeckLink: 3 Years
Mini Converters: 3 Years