Avenview C-VGA-HDM Converter is designed to take video and audio signal from PC or windows device UPSCALEit to digital HDMI output of wide-range HDTV and PC resolutions, up to 1080p.
Built-in circuitry allows digital media enthusiasts to easily distribute and enjoy PC-based multi-media content on high-definition monitor while maintaining simultaneous A/V reception at the source PC.
Plug and play, no software is needed. Great for connecting the VGA video output of your computer or media server and integrating it into a new digital HDMI Home Theater System
- Auto detect signal source, supports OSD (On-Screen Display),
- Up-scales VGA to HDMI 720P or 1080P;
- Supports VGA Input: 640x480@60Hz, 800x600@60Hz,1152x864@60Hz, 1024x768@60Hz, 1280x720@60Hz, 1280x800@60Hz, 1280x960@60Hz, 1360x768@60Hz, 1280x1024@60Hz,1440x900@60Hz, 1400x1050@60Hz, 1680x1050@60Hz, 1920x1080@60Hz. (Recommended input resolution: 1024x768@60Hz )
- Supports HDMI Output: 720P/60Hz, 1080P/60Hz;
- Auto-store setting of output resolution
- Product Dimension: 119 x 74 x 23 mm ( L x W x H )
- Easily converts VGA and stereo audio into an HDMI signal
- Ideal for connecting PCs to high-definition TVs, projectors, flat panel displays and more
- Delivers a clear, sharp transmission – supports up to 1920 x 1080 and 1080p resolution and video amplifier bandwidth up to 1.65 Gbps / 165 MHz
- Plug and Play; Windows and Mac compatible – simple to install
- HDCP compliant
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Avenview
There are currently no product reviews.
For a period of three years from the date of purchase, if a product is determined to be defective, Avenview will repair or replace the product, at its option, at no charge. After this warranty period, you must pay for all labor charges.
In addition, Avenview will supply, at no charge, new or rebuilt replacements in exchange for defective parts for a period of three years. After the warranty period, you must pay for all parts costs.
Avenview's warranty covers products that have been deemed defective and do no work properly. However, some actions - particularly unauthorized use - will result in this warranty becoming void. Additionally, circumstances under which the malfunctions occur must fall under certain conditions. The instances that are not covered by the warranty are constituted by - but are not limited to - the following:
- Cosmetic damage
- Damage from acts of God, accident, misuse, abuse or negligence
- Modification of or to any part of the product
- Improper installation
- Loss of use of the product or wasted programming charges due to product malfunction
- Damage due to improper operation or maintenance
- Connection of the product to improper voltage supply
- Attempted repair by anyone other than a facility authorized by Avenview to service the product.