Avenview C-USB-HDM Converter/Extender connects to your USB port (preferred USB 3.0) from your notebook or PC to any HDMI Display or Monitor with 1080p 32bit True Color also supporting audio (additional output) with 3.5mm audio out. This video stream can be either dual or multi display support. This device is compatible with both PC/Laptop and iMac notebook using its USB 3.0 connections. It is designed to connect to any HDMI port and has limitless applications in both consumer and commercial environments. This small footprint design is greatly appreciated in the digital signage market, home theater, video games and office cubicles. Set up is as simple as plug and play;
- Supports connect up to 6 (Windows system)/ 4 (Mac OS) monitors to one PC through USB 3.0
- Compatible with LCD, HDTV or Projector,
- It supports resolution up to 1920x1080 (1080P) 32bit true color
- It is capable of mirroring or extending multi-display;
- Standard and wide-screen both are supported (4:3 or 16:9)
- Auto display ID by VESA compliant protocols;
- Audio embedded with HDMI and supports 3.5mm stereo out;
- Plug and Play with Windows XP, Vista, 7and 8.
- Plug and Play with Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.8, Lion 10.7.2.
- Powered from USB and no external power adapter is needed
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Avenview
There are currently no product reviews.
For a period of three years from the date of purchase, if a product is determined to be defective, Avenview will repair or replace the product, at its option, at no charge. After this warranty period, you must pay for all labor charges.
In addition, Avenview will supply, at no charge, new or rebuilt replacements in exchange for defective parts for a period of three years. After the warranty period, you must pay for all parts costs.
Avenview's warranty covers products that have been deemed defective and do no work properly. However, some actions - particularly unauthorized use - will result in this warranty becoming void. Additionally, circumstances under which the malfunctions occur must fall under certain conditions. The instances that are not covered by the warranty are constituted by - but are not limited to - the following:
- Cosmetic damage
- Damage from acts of God, accident, misuse, abuse or negligence
- Modification of or to any part of the product
- Improper installation
- Loss of use of the product or wasted programming charges due to product malfunction
- Damage due to improper operation or maintenance
- Connection of the product to improper voltage supply
- Attempted repair by anyone other than a facility authorized by Avenview to service the product.