The Avenview SPLIT-HD42K-4 4 port HDMI Splitter has been designed to duplicate the source INPUT and display the video and audio signal to four Ultra HD, 4K2K or 1080p Full HD Monitors simultaneously via HDMI cable.
Video Signals: 4K2K@24 (Ultra HD), 3D, Deep Color, and Full HD 1080p 24-bit color depth.
Audio Signals: Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio 5,
The SPLIT-HD42K-4 includes one unit: 4 Port SPLITTER with one(1) HDMI Input that can be up to 10m (33ft) away and four(4) output ports which allows the user to extend over HDMI cable video and audio up to 15m (50ft). Also has the ability to cascade 1x4 + 4(1x4) = 16.
- INPUT: HDMI with 3D & 4Kx2K, 1080p,HDCP and DVI compliant
- HDMI RESOLU TIONS: 480i @ 60Hz, 480p @ 60Hz, 576i @ 50Hz, 576p @ 50Hz, 720p @ 50/60Hz/3D, 1080i @ 50/60Hz,1080p @ 24Hz / 50/60Hz/3D, ULTRA HD (3840x2160)@24Hz 4K × 2K @ 24Hz
- PC RESOLU TIONS: 640x480 @ 60Hz, 800x600 @ 60Hz, 1024x768 @ 60Hz, 1280x720 @ 60Hz, 1280x768 @ 60Hz, 1280x960 @ 60Hz, 1280x1024 @ 60Hz, 1360x768 @ 60Hz, 1366x768 @ 60Hz, 1400x1050 @ 60Hz, 1600x900 @ 60Hz,1680x1050 @ 60Hz, 1920x1080 @ 60Hz (1920x1080@60Hz)
- COLOR BIT: 24/30/36 bit
- LINK TRANSMISSION: Up to 10.2Gbps (340MHz)
- DISTANCE: Up to 15 meters (50ft) w 24AWG High Speed Ethernet HDMI Cable
- SUPPORTS: Cascading multiple units
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Avenview
There are currently no product reviews.
For a period of three years from the date of purchase, if a product is determined to be defective, Avenview will repair or replace the product, at its option, at no charge. After this warranty period, you must pay for all labor charges.
In addition, Avenview will supply, at no charge, new or rebuilt replacements in exchange for defective parts for a period of three years. After the warranty period, you must pay for all parts costs.
Avenview's warranty covers products that have been deemed defective and do no work properly. However, some actions - particularly unauthorized use - will result in this warranty becoming void. Additionally, circumstances under which the malfunctions occur must fall under certain conditions. The instances that are not covered by the warranty are constituted by - but are not limited to - the following:
- Cosmetic damage
- Damage from acts of God, accident, misuse, abuse or negligence
- Modification of or to any part of the product
- Improper installation
- Loss of use of the product or wasted programming charges due to product malfunction
- Damage due to improper operation or maintenance
- Connection of the product to improper voltage supply
- Attempted repair by anyone other than a facility authorized by Avenview to service the product.