The Avenview SC-HDM-HD42K 2 port HDMI 4K Scaler has the ability to upscale 1080p@24Hz signal to ULTA HD or 4K 2k or vice versa downscale 4K 2K signal to 1080p@24Hz to compatible HD/4K Monitors simultaneously via HDMI cable.
Video Signals: 1080p -1920x1080p 24/25/30 Hz
Video Signals: 4K2K/UltraHD - 4096×2160p@24 Hz/ 3840×2160p@24/25/30 Hz.
Audio Signals: LPCM7.1/Dolby-AC3/DSD, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio 5,
The SC-HDM-HD42K includes one unit: 2 Port Scaler with one(1) HDMI Input that can accept video signals 1080p to 4K2K and two (2) simultaneously HDMI Outputs.
BYPASS OUTPUT- Can UPSCALE -4K2K /Downscale 1080p@24Hz or bypass without scaling.
- HDMI signal upscale from 1080p to Ultra HD or 4K
- HDMI signal downscale from Ultra HD or 4K to 1080p
- 1080p supports 24/25/30 Hz
- 4K2K supports 4096×2160p@24 Hz and 3840×2160p@24/25/30 Hz
- HDMI signal bypass
- Simultaneous HDMI outputs (Ports- Scaled/Bypass)
- Display an Ultra HD/4K2K source on a standard LED TV/monitor (Downscale)
- Display an HD (1080p@24 Hz) source on a 4K2K TV/Panel (Upscale)
- Easily integrate a 4K2K source into standard HDMI design
- Easily integrate a 1080p source into 4K2K design
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Avenview
There are currently no product reviews.
For a period of three years from the date of purchase, if a product is determined to be defective, Avenview will repair or replace the product, at its option, at no charge. After this warranty period, you must pay for all labor charges.
In addition, Avenview will supply, at no charge, new or rebuilt replacements in exchange for defective parts for a period of three years. After the warranty period, you must pay for all parts costs.
Avenview's warranty covers products that have been deemed defective and do no work properly. However, some actions - particularly unauthorized use - will result in this warranty becoming void. Additionally, circumstances under which the malfunctions occur must fall under certain conditions. The instances that are not covered by the warranty are constituted by - but are not limited to - the following:
- Cosmetic damage
- Damage from acts of God, accident, misuse, abuse or negligence
- Modification of or to any part of the product
- Improper installation
- Loss of use of the product or wasted programming charges due to product malfunction
- Damage due to improper operation or maintenance
- Connection of the product to improper voltage supply
- Attempted repair by anyone other than a facility authorized by Avenview to service the product.