Atomos Connect Converters are the ultimate converter tools for any situation that demands HDMI to HD-SDI connectivity; powered by battery or AC, they convert anytime, anywhere. The Atomos Connect H2S2 converts from HDMI to HD-SDI.
Built for converting convenience, they are lightweight and fit in your pocket. Easily powered from battery or AC, they provide 3:2 pulldown removal, test pattern and audio test tone generation. The test pattern generator includes true 3G modes, indicated by colored LEDs. Learn the color sequences, learn the modes, for fast and easy operation. They even feature a built-in flashlight for use in dark locations. At Atomos we love innovation, so we've made Connect incredibly flexible. They're stackable and modular and you can cascade and power them from one source. They're even rack-mountable.*
Connect to Devices: In the Field, Studio, Broadcast or Editing. No matter where you are, connecting Cameras, Lighting, Monitors, Decks, Capture Cards, Switchers, Routers & Satellite feeds is a breeze.
Add Continuous Power to any Device - Monitors, Lighting & more. With a Connect Converter attached, a device can swap batteries without losing power: gaining Atomos Continuous Power technology.
The Ultimate Video Tool
Not just world's smallest 3G converter! A must-have tool for professional everyday use.
Test Pattern Generator (TPG)
Convenient broadcast-quality test patterns for equipment verification on the fly anytime, anywhere!
3:2 Pulldown Removal (PDR)
Realtime Pulldown Removal. Extract 24P/30P from 60i & 25P from 50i or PSF equivalents
We've even included a flashlight
A built-in LED flashlight, so you can see what you're connecting to in the dark!
- Connect H2S2: HDMI to HD-SDI
- Connect S2H: HD-SDI to HDMI
- Test pattern generator
- Timecode & start/stop trigger pass-through
- SDI reclocking
- 3:2/2:2 pulldown removal.
- Modified (deeper) battery shoe to fit certain monitors & other accessories
- Continuous Power: Connect acts as a battery,feeding continuous power into your Ninja, Samurai,or another Connect.
- Built-in 3:2 and 2:2 Pulldown Removal:25PsF 50i>25P - 30PsF (60i) >30P 24p (3:2-60i) >24P
- SMPTE 75%, Colour Bars 75 & 100%, SDI EQ/PLL Pathological, 480i59.94, 576i50 Audio Tone 1kHz @ -20dBfs
- USB Interface: Firmware Update Interface ONLY
- Video Input: HDMI x 1
- Video Out: 3G/HD/SD-SDI x 2
- Audio (In/Out): Embedded Audio 2ch, 24bit
- Timecode: SDI: Sony, Canon, Panasonic, Arri, RED HDMI: Sony, Canon Timecode, Canon Start/Stop
- Supported Formats (In/Out):1080p60, 1080p59.94,1080p50, 1080i60, 1080i59.94, 1080i50, 1080p30,1080p29.97,1080p25, 1080p24,1080p23.98, 1080psf30, 1080psf29.97, 1080psf25, 1080psf24,1080psf23.98, 720p60, 720p59.94, 720p50, 486i59.94, 480i59.94, 576i50
- 1 x Connect Converter HDMI to SDI
- 1 x 9V AC Adapter for Connect
- 1 x 12V DC Travel Adaptor
- 1 x 2600 mAh Battery - (NP-570 compatible)
- 1 x Single Battery Charger - 1000 mAh Charger and Cable (US, UK, EU, AU Plug)
- 1 x Connect H2S2 and S2H2 User Guide
- 1 x Test Pattern Quick Guide
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Atomos