Like their battery-powered counterparts, Connect-AC converters offer much more than just format conversion. They also include a test pattern generator and audio test tone. We've even included a flashlight mode for use in dark locations!
Connect-AC converters are powered by a standard figure-of-8 cable, which makes them convenient and reliable. No more unsightly - and potentially unsafe - external power supply units.
There is also an optional rack-mount kit available that can hold up to four Connect-AC converters. ATO-RCK002
- Connect-AC H2S: HDMI to HD-SDI
- Test pattern generator
- Timecode & start/stop trigger pass-through
- SDI reclockingRack-mount option, holds up to four converters (sold separately)
- 2:2 Pulldown Removal: 25PsF (50i)>25P - 30PsF 60i) >30P - 24PsF > 24P
- Test Pattern Generator: SMPTE 75%, Colour Bars 75 & 100%, SDI EQ/PLL Pathological,Audio Tone 1kHz @ -20dBfs
- USB Interface: Firmware Update Interface ONLY
- Video Input: H2S: HDMI x 1
- Video Out: H2S: 3G/HD/SD-SDI x 2
- Audio (In/Out): Embedded Audio 2ch, 24-bit
- Timecode: SDI: Sony, Canon, Panasonic, Arri, RED - HDMI: Sony, Canon Timecode, Canon Start/Stop
- Supported Formats (In/Out): 1080p60, 1080p59.94, 080p50, 1080i60, 1080i59.94, 1080i50, 1080p30, 1080p29.97, 1080p25, 1080p24, 1080p23.98, 1080psf30, 1080psf29.97, 1080psf25, 1080psf24, 1080psf23.98, 720p60, 720p59.94, 720p50, 486i 59.94,480i 59.94, 576i50
- 1 x AC Powered Connect HDMI to SDI unit
- 1 x Figure of 8 power cable
- 1 x Test Pattern Guide
- 1 x Limited 1-Year Warranty
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Atomos
There are currently no product reviews.