The D10CEA converts SD-SDI video with embedded audio to 10-bit component or composite analog video and 4 channel balanced analog audio. The video outputs can be configured as YPbPr (Betacam or SMPTE/EBU N10), RGB, 1 composite or 1 Y/C (S-Video). The 4 ch analog audio outputs can be wired in a balanced or unbalanced configuration. The 4 audio output channels can be selected as group 1-4 from SMPTE embedded audio. Audio level has 4 settings. Audio and video output connections are available on a 25 pin "D" subminiature connector – a break-out cable is supplied. All video/audio configuration is done by external dipswitch selection. This versatile, low-cost, miniature monitoring solution also outputs two re-clocked loop-thru SDI outputs.
- SD-SDI to Analog Audio and Video Converter
- SDI with Embedded Audio Input
- 2 Re-clocked, Loop-Thru SDI Outputs
- 10-bit Component or Composite Analog Video Outputs
- 4 ch Balanced Analog Audio Output
- Selectable Audio level
- Selectable Audio Channel Group
- External Dip Switch Configuration
- 5 Year Warranty
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized AJA
There are currently no product reviews.