The VM-92 is a high-performance multi-mode distribution amplifier for composite, s-Video (Y/C), component (YUV), and RGBS video signals. It can be configured as a 9x1:2 composite, 4x1:2 s-Video (Y/C), 3x1:2 component (YUV) or 2x1:2 RGBS DA.
* High Bandwidth - 500MHz (-3dB).
* HDTV Compatible.
* Looping Input - Each channel.
* Multi-Mode - Configure as a 1:18 composite video, 1:8 s-Video (Y/C), 1:6 component video distribution amplifier.
* Selectable Input Signal Termination - Each channel.
* EQ (Peaking) Control - Each channel.
* Worldwide Power Supply - 100-240V AC.
* Standard 19” Rack Mount Size - 1U. Rack "ears" included.
INPUT: 9 independent channels 1Vpp/75? on BNC connectors.
OUTPUT: 9x2 independent channels 1Vpp/75? on BNC connectors;
9 loops (1 per channel) 1Vpp/75? on BNC connectors.
MAX. OUTPUT LEVEL: 3.3Vpp.
BANDWIDTH (-3dB): 500MHz.
DIFF. GAIN: 0.03%.
DIFF. PHASE: 0.03Deg.
S/N RATIO: 70dB.
CROSSTALK (all hostile): –53dB.
CONTROLS: EQ.: 0 to 11dB @50MHz.
POWER SOURCE: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz, 7VA.
DIMENSIONS: 19" x 7" x 1U W, D, H, rack mountable.
WEIGHT: 2.5kg (5.5lbs) approx.
ACCESSORIES: Power cord.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Kramer Electronics
There are currently no product reviews.
Limited warranty for seven (7) years from date of original purchase.
Fiber Optic cables have a one (1) year warranty, and Cobra products have a three (3) year warranty.