The Kramer VM-80V is a high-performance distribution amplifier for composite or SDI signals. It can be configured as a 1:4 DA for s- Video (Y/C) signals and has controls to compensate for signal losses inherent in long cable runs.
* High Bandwidth - 330MHz (-3dB).
* Level (Gain) and EQ (Peaking) Controls.
* Dual-Mode - Configure as either a 1:8 (Composite) or 1:4 (s-Video) DA.
* Video AC/DC Coupling - Internally selectable.
* Companion Unit to the VM-80A Audio DA.
* Desktop Size - Compact size. Two units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-1 adapter.
Rack Adapters: RK-1
INPUT: 2 video: 1Vpp/75? on BNC connectors with termination switches.
OUTPUTS: 2x4 video, 1Vpp/75? on BNC connectors.
MAX. OUTPUT: 2Vpp.
VIDEO BANDWIDTH (-3dB): 330MHz.
DIFF. GAIN: 0.12%.
DIFF. PHASE: 0.5Deg.
S/N RATIO: 74dB.
CONTROL: 75? termination switch, 1:8 or 2x1:4 selector switch.
COUPLING: DC or AC (internal selection).
POWER SOURCE: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz, 10VA.
DIMENSIONS: 22cm x 18cm x 4.5cm (8.7” x 7” x 1.8”) W, D, H (half 19”).
WEIGHT: 1.3kg (2.9lbs) approx.
ACCESSORIES: Power cord.
OPTIONS: RK-1 19" rack kit.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Kramer Electronics
There are currently no product reviews.
Limited warranty for seven (7) years from date of original purchase.
Fiber Optic cables have a one (1) year warranty, and Cobra products have a three (3) year warranty.