The TP−580T is a high−performance, HDBaseT twisted pair transmitter for HDMI, bidirectional RS−232 and IR signals. The TP−580T inputs HDMI, RS−232, and IR signals and converts them into an HDBaseT twisted pair signal that it transmits to a TP−580R receiver.
- Max. Data Rate - 10.2Gbps (3.4Gbps per graphic channel).
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDCP Compliance.
- HDBaseT™ Technology.
- HDMI Support - Deep Color, x.v.Color™, Lip Sync, HDMI Uncompressed Audio Channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS−HD, CEC.
- 3D Pass-Through.
- EDID PassThru - Passes EDID signals between the source and display.
- 2K & 4K Support.
- Bidirectional RS-232 & IR Interface. - Commands and data can flow in both directions via the RS−232 interface, allowing status requests and remote control of the destination unit.
- System Range - 70m (230ft) at 2K, 40m (130ft) at 4K (UHD) resolutions.
- Cable - For optimum range and performance using HDBaseT™, use Kramer's BC−HDKat6a cable. Note that the transmission range depends on the signal resolution, source and display used. The distance using non−Kramer CAT 6 cable may not reach these ranges.
- Indicators - Status LEDs for input, output, link and power.
- Compact DigiTOOLS® - 3 units can be rack mounted side−by−side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK−3T universal rack adapter.
- Projection systems in conference rooms, boardrooms, auditoriums, hotels and churches, production studios.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Kramer Electronics
There are currently no product reviews.
Limited warranty for seven (7) years from date of original purchase.
Fiber Optic cables have a one (1) year warranty, and Cobra products have a three (3) year warranty.