The PT-572+ is a DGKat™ twisted pair receiver for HDMI signals. The PT-571 converts an HDMI signal to a single twisted pair signal and the PT-572+ converts the twisted pair signal back to an HDMI signal.
- Max. Data Rate - 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel).
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDCP Compliant.
- DGKat™ Signal Integration - Kramer’s unique technology for converting TMDS as well as control and communication to signals that run over twisted pair cables. We strongly recommend using Kramer DGKat™ cables designed specifically for optimum performance.
- HDMI Support.
- 3D Pass-Through.
- System Range - Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i, or up to 30m (98ft) at 1080p on shielded BC−DGKat524 cable. Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i, or up to 70m (230ft) at 1080p on shielded BC−DGKat623 cable. Up to 100m (330ft) at 1080i or up to 90m (295ft) at 1080p on shielded BC−DGKat7a23 cable.
- Cable - Requires Shielded Twisted Pair (STP) cable. For optimum range and performance use, use Kramer's BC-DGKat524 & BC-DGKat623 cables. Note that the transmission range depends on the signal resolution, graphics card and display used. The distance using non-Kramer CAT 5, CAT 6, and CAT 7 cables may not reach these ranges. Use only shielded cable where both ends of the shield are soldered to ground.
- EDID PassThru - Passes EDID signals between the source and display.
- Status LED - Lights red when receiving power only, orange when output and power are attached, and yellow when both an active input and output are attached.
- Power Connect™ System - A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers the system when the devices are within 270ft (90m) of each other.
- Ultra-Compact Pico TOOLS™ - 4 units can be rack mounted side−by−side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK−4PT rack adapter.
- Board, conference, and training rooms.
- Presentation systems.
- Signal distribution and home theater.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Kramer Electronics
There are currently no product reviews.
Limited warranty for seven (7) years from date of original purchase.
Fiber Optic cables have a one (1) year warranty, and Cobra products have a three (3) year warranty.