The KW−11T and KW−11R is a high−definition, wireless, HDMI transmitter and receiver combination for indoor use over short range distances. The KW−11T converts an HDMI signal into a wireless signal that it transmits to the KW−11R. The KW−11R converts the wireless signal back into HDMI. The KW−11−MD is certified for medical applications.
- Max. Resolution - Uncompressed video resolutions up to 1080p @60Hz.
- Standards Compliance - Certified for medical applications according to IEC 60601−1−2 (Electromagnetic Compatibility) (MD model only).
- Robust MIMO 5GHz Technology.
- Very Secure AV Link - Through AES−128 encryption
- Zero Latency.
- HDMI Support - EDID, CEC and HDCP.
- Transmission Range - Up to 12m (39ft).
- No Line-of-Sight Requirement.
- Important - KW−11 is a wireless device and is subject to wireless certification restrictions. It is currently certified for use in various countries including the US and EU. Consult your local sales office for details regarding certification in your country.
- Size - Compact Size - Part of the Kramer TOOLS family of compact high-quality and cost-effective solutions.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Kramer Electronics
There are currently no product reviews.
Limited warranty for seven (7) years from date of original purchase.
Fiber Optic cables have a one (1) year warranty, and Cobra products have a three (3) year warranty.