3G is the latest evolution in HDMI over IP and has a suite of features tailored for professional integrators. 3G Ultra HD over IP models have primarily been created to accommodate the need within the CI industry to be able to more easily and more affordably distribute 2160p / Ultra HD / 4K content with HDCP 2.2 encryption to multiple displays (HDMI 2.0 or otherwise) over a local area network. Thanks to 3G’s scaling capabilities, using purely 3G models of TX and RX makes any resolution of content up to and including 4K available on any integrated screen.
- 1U Rackmount Case
- 2160P Ultra HD resolutions and HDMI 2.0 devices with HDCP 2.2 supported
- Instant Seamless switching between any resolution HDMI source
- 23 ms ultra low latency.
- Converts 5.1 multichannel audio to Dolby PLII, giving you downmixing capabilities for stereo zones.
- Two analog audio inputs that can mix with HDMI audio.
- Can engage a stereo analog audio output with full variable control from the HDMI audio stream.
- Enhanced Video Wall functionality- support for portrait and flipped displays, no more tears
- POE (but safe to use with almost any DC power supply - DC 4.7~23V.)
- Control via RS233 or IP. IR Control of integrated sources and displays via new IR dongle.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Just Add Power
There are currently no product reviews.
1 Year Warranty
2G/2G+ HD over IP products: 3-year limited