The Gefen 1:4 Splitter for HDMI 1.3 allows set-top boxes, DVD players, and other HDTV devices to be connected to four or more HDTV displays. When two or more Splitters are connected together, they can be used to create a larger video signal distribution.
This new unit supports HDMI 1.3 features and passes the higher bandwidth HDMI 1.3 signal for the ultimate in state-of-the-art HDMI signal duplication.
How It Works
The Gefen 1:4 Splitter for HDMI 1.3 is connected using an HDMI cable from the HDMI video source to the HDMI splitter input. There are four HDMI outputs. Each output is connected to an HDMI display. Power is connected and all connected displays show an exact replica of the video signal that is input to the Splitter.
Supported HDMI 1.3 Features:
- 225 MHz (up to 12 bit YUV 444 @ 1080p)
- Deep Color
- Color Space Conversion
- Dolby® TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio™
- Simultaneously displays a single Hi-Def source on up to four (4) HDTV displays without signal loss
- Maintains sharp HDTV resolutions up to 1080p Full HD and 2K
- 3DTV Pass-Through
- EDID Management for rapid integration of sources and display devices
- Locking HDMI connectors
- Supports the use of DVI sources and DVI displays with an HDMI-to-DVI converter cable or adapter
- HDMI and HDCP compliant
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 225 MHz
- Input Video Signal: 1.2 volts p-p
- Input DDC Signal: 5 volts p-p (TTL)
- Supported Resolutions: 1080p, 2K
- HDMI Connector: type A ,19 pin female
- Power Supply: 5V DC
- Power Consumption: 13 W (max)
- Dimensions: 9.4" W x 1" H x 4.6" D
- Shipping Weight: 3 lbs.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Gefen
There are currently no product reviews.
2 Year Limited Warranty