The W-HD3DIR, wireless HDMI extender set runs at 5GHz operation frequency to deliver HD video/audio 50 meters in an open field. This HD wireless device kit make wireless connection by using WHDI Technology from HD media Source Devices such as Cable box, Bluray player, media box, PC or Game Console to any TV display or monitor as LCD/Plasma/LED TV or projector. Providing outstanding and consistent picture quality equivalent to wired HDMI™ cable, with low latency, multi-room connection and low power consumption.
- WHDI Technology no latency
- Extends HDMI video and audio up to 50M (open Space)
- Supports HDMI, EDID 1.1, Support HDCP 2.0
- Supports resolution up to 1080p/60Hz and 3D
- Support AES 128 image encryption
- Real time compression audio is embedded within the HDMI output stream
- Suitable for use with Residential, PC presentations
- Extends IR and CEC Signals for remote control of AV Equipment
- Supporting the point to point transmission function currently which can be expanded to the multi-point to point transmission function
- Supports up to 3 receivers for each transmitter
- IR remote extender for source control
- 2.4G 7dBi antenna
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Avenview
There are currently no product reviews.
For a period of three years from the date of purchase, if a product is determined to be defective, Avenview will repair or replace the product, at its option, at no charge. After this warranty period, you must pay for all labor charges.
In addition, Avenview will supply, at no charge, new or rebuilt replacements in exchange for defective parts for a period of three years. After the warranty period, you must pay for all parts costs.
Avenview's warranty covers products that have been deemed defective and do no work properly. However, some actions - particularly unauthorized use - will result in this warranty becoming void. Additionally, circumstances under which the malfunctions occur must fall under certain conditions. The instances that are not covered by the warranty are constituted by - but are not limited to - the following:
- Cosmetic damage
- Damage from acts of God, accident, misuse, abuse or negligence
- Modification of or to any part of the product
- Improper installation
- Loss of use of the product or wasted programming charges due to product malfunction
- Damage due to improper operation or maintenance
- Connection of the product to improper voltage supply
- Attempted repair by anyone other than a facility authorized by Avenview to service the product.