HDM-C6IP-SET, HDMI extender set is designed to extend your HD display with the resolutions of 1080p/60Hz up to 328 feet (100 meters) away from your HDMI or DVI-D source.. Thanks to the use of the TCP/IP protocol, you can transfer your high-definition video over an existing TCP/IP network. See below three examples:
- A :-The Tx and Rx units can extend 100 meters over a single CAT5/6 cable connection point to point.
- B:- The Tx can be connected to a switch to establish a IP address therefore sending 1080p video signals to Multiple Rx connected to the switch to the desired displays. BONUS up to 150 Displays with single Tx.
- C:- Multiple Tx can be connected to a Managed Switch with IGMP/VLAN creating a STATIC address therefore sending different 1080p video signals to more than one Rx connected to the Managed Switch with IGMP/VLAN to the desired displays. Thus establishing a Matrix Function.
- Silicon Image chipset embedded for best quality, compatibility and reliability
- HDMI compliant
- HDCP compliant
- Regenerates the HDMI signal
- Extends HDMI up to 100m/120m over single CAT5E/6
- Supports resolution HDTV / 1080Pp/60Hz, Vesa (1920 x 1080)
- Supporting the point to point transmission function currently which can be expanded to the multi-point to point transmission function.
- Pure unaltered uncompressed 7.1ch digital HDMI over LAN cable transmission
- Allows up to 150 Receivers to single Transmitter
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Avenview
There are currently no product reviews.