HDM-C6IP-SET, HDMI extender set is designed to extend your HD display with the resolutions of 1080p/60Hz up to 328 feet (100 meters) away from your HDMI or DVI-D source.. Thanks to the use of the TCP/IP protocol, you can transfer your high-definition video over an existing TCP/IP network. See below three examples:
- A :-The Tx and Rx units can extend 100 meters over a single CAT5/6 cable connection point to point.
- B:- The Tx can be connected to a switch to establish a IP address therefore sending 1080p video signals to Multiple Rx connected to the switch to the desired displays. BONUS up to 150 Displays with single Tx.
- C:- Multiple Tx can be connected to a Managed Switch with IGMP/VLAN creating a STATIC address therefore sending different 1080p video signals to more than one Rx connected to the Managed Switch with IGMP/VLAN to the desired displays. Thus establishing a Matrix Function.
- Silicon Image chipset embedded for best quality, compatibility and reliability
- HDMI compliant
- HDCP compliant
- Regenerates the HDMI signal
- Extends HDMI up to 100m/120m over single CAT5E/6
- Supports resolution HDTV / 1080Pp/60Hz, Vesa (1920 x 1080)
- Supporting the point to point transmission function currently which can be expanded to the multi-point to point transmission function.
- Pure unaltered uncompressed 7.1ch digital HDMI over LAN cable transmission
- Allows up to 150 Receivers to single Transmitter
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Avenview
There are currently no product reviews.
For a period of three years from the date of purchase, if a product is determined to be defective, Avenview will repair or replace the product, at its option, at no charge. After this warranty period, you must pay for all labor charges.
In addition, Avenview will supply, at no charge, new or rebuilt replacements in exchange for defective parts for a period of three years. After the warranty period, you must pay for all parts costs.
Avenview's warranty covers products that have been deemed defective and do no work properly. However, some actions - particularly unauthorized use - will result in this warranty becoming void. Additionally, circumstances under which the malfunctions occur must fall under certain conditions. The instances that are not covered by the warranty are constituted by - but are not limited to - the following:
- Cosmetic damage
- Damage from acts of God, accident, misuse, abuse or negligence
- Modification of or to any part of the product
- Improper installation
- Loss of use of the product or wasted programming charges due to product malfunction
- Damage due to improper operation or maintenance
- Connection of the product to improper voltage supply
- Attempted repair by anyone other than a facility authorized by Avenview to service the product.