The Avenview HBT-C6IP-SET HDMI Extender over Single CAT5/CAT6 embedded with HDBaseT Lite Technology which supports:
- Video Signals: 4K2K@30, 3D, Deep Color, and Full HD 1080p 48-bit color depth.
- Audio signals: Lossless Multi-channel audio formats (DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby TrueHD.
- Data Signals: Bi-Directional IR signals 20 KHz to 60 KHz over CAT5/6 from third party IR Senders.
This device was designed extend your video/audio sources that are compliant with TMDS and HDCP over single twisted pair CAT5/6 to 60m -198ft (1080p 48-bit) and 40m-130ft (4K@30) to your HDMI or DVI display monitors.
The HBT-C6IR-SET includes (2) two units: Transmitting unit (Tx) HBT-C6IR-S and Receiving unit (Rx) HBT-C6IR-R. The Tx is designed to capture the input HDMI / DVI video/audio/data signals with IR control packets then transmits both signals over Single CAT5/6 cable. The Rx is responsible for equalizing the transmitted HDMI signal and reconstructing the IR signals to the appropriate device for control via its 10G transmission.
- HDBaseT Technology Lite Version
- HDMI compliant
- HDCP compliant
- HDMI 4K2K@30, Full HD1080p, Deep Color & 3D
- Supports default resolutions 480p,720p1080p and HDCP & EDID Bypass
- Extends up to 60m (198ft) (1080p)
- Extends up to 40m (130ft) (4K@30)
- Lossless Multi-channel audio formats (DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby True HD
- CEC support to control supported devices for common user controls via HDMI
- Auto Equalization built –in to ensure the high quality video/audio is transmitted
- Support Bi-Directional IR signals 20 KHz to 60 KHz
- Wall mounting housing design for easy and robust installation
- 1U rack mountable with interlocking power adapter for fixedness
NOTE:The QUALITY and TRANSMISSION of the video signals depends on the characteristics and quality of the UTP cables. Higher resolutions and longer transmission distances require low skew cables (25ns/100m) for best performance. Unshielded CAT6 with metal RJ-45 connectors is recommended
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Avenview
There are currently no product reviews.
For a period of three years from the date of purchase, if a product is determined to be defective, Avenview will repair or replace the product, at its option, at no charge. After this warranty period, you must pay for all labor charges.
In addition, Avenview will supply, at no charge, new or rebuilt replacements in exchange for defective parts for a period of three years. After the warranty period, you must pay for all parts costs.
Avenview's warranty covers products that have been deemed defective and do no work properly. However, some actions - particularly unauthorized use - will result in this warranty becoming void. Additionally, circumstances under which the malfunctions occur must fall under certain conditions. The instances that are not covered by the warranty are constituted by - but are not limited to - the following:
- Cosmetic damage
- Damage from acts of God, accident, misuse, abuse or negligence
- Modification of or to any part of the product
- Improper installation
- Loss of use of the product or wasted programming charges due to product malfunction
- Damage due to improper operation or maintenance
- Connection of the product to improper voltage supply
- Attempted repair by anyone other than a facility authorized by Avenview to service the product.