The Avenview HBT-C6POEWP-R HDBaseT wallplate receiver was developed to simplfy the install and also create a clean seamless look with the decor. Receipt of HDMI signal over Single CAT5e/6 of uncompressed audio/video, data control through the built-in RS-232 and IR ports and Power on Ethernet (PoE) over 100m with this unique wall plate design.
- Input-HDMI with 3D, 4k x 2k support, HDCP & DVI Compliant;
- Video Bandwidth- 300Mhz/9Gbps;
- Transmission: HDCP repeater and CEC bypass supported;
- Video Supported- uncompressed video of 36/30/24-bit Deep Color up to 1080p@60Hz;
- Audio supported- up to LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, and DTS-HD Master Audio;
- Distance supported-100M/328ft with CAT6 or CAT5e cable;
- 4Play convergence-HDMI, PoE & Control (IR & RS-232);
- Wall plate design and simple installation;
- 2 Gang wall plate size
-- The PoE function is designed for powering compatible Transmitters units only.
-- Transmitters (Tx) from different manufactures would not be compatible.
-- Displaying HDMI 4Kx2K resolution would require the standard 4Kx2K HDMI cable and display for accurate results.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Avenview
There are currently no product reviews.
For a period of three years from the date of purchase, if a product is determined to be defective, Avenview will repair or replace the product, at its option, at no charge. After this warranty period, you must pay for all labor charges.
In addition, Avenview will supply, at no charge, new or rebuilt replacements in exchange for defective parts for a period of three years. After the warranty period, you must pay for all parts costs.
Avenview's warranty covers products that have been deemed defective and do no work properly. However, some actions - particularly unauthorized use - will result in this warranty becoming void. Additionally, circumstances under which the malfunctions occur must fall under certain conditions. The instances that are not covered by the warranty are constituted by - but are not limited to - the following:
- Cosmetic damage
- Damage from acts of God, accident, misuse, abuse or negligence
- Modification of or to any part of the product
- Improper installation
- Loss of use of the product or wasted programming charges due to product malfunction
- Damage due to improper operation or maintenance
- Connection of the product to improper voltage supply
- Attempted repair by anyone other than a facility authorized by Avenview to service the product.