The Avenview HBT-C6POE-SP4 HDBaseT1x4 HDMI CAT5/6/7 Splitter with PoE, Bi-directional IR and Ethernet has been design to extend 4K2K (Ultra HD), 1080p (Full HD), 3D video and multi-channel digital audio formats to (4) four Monitors. The bonus features with this device it can support PoE (Power over the CATx cable to the RX) also Internet (100Mbps Ethernet service when connected to a Router). These features has been added to this unit to give the installer and user a complete solution with the new trends in online streaming, network connected devices and new demand in Smart TV, Ultra HD monitors and content.
The unit has a built-in local output which allows the user to extend via HDMI cable 35ft, also verify the signal output and (3) Three CATx ports to extend the source up to 100m to the connected RX at the HD Monitors. The HBT-C6POE-SP4 allows bi- directional IR control of the source connected to the unit from the users IR remote control at the monitor side.
- INPUT: HDMI with 3D & 4Kx2K, 1080p, HDCP and DVI compliant source devices
- DATA RATE: from 250Mbps up to 3Gbps
- PC RESOLUTIONS: up to VGA to WUXGA
- HD RESOLUTIONS: up to 4Kx2K (3840x2160@30Hz and 4096x2160@24Hz)1080p (1920x1080@60Hz)
- AUDIO SUPPORTED: LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio
- AUDIO TRANSMISSION: (32-192kHz sample rate)
- DISTANCE up to 100 meters through CAT6e/6a/7 cables
- ETHERNET TRANSMISSION: rate up to 100Mbps
- MODE: Standard 1080p@60Hz or TV EDID timing
- SERVICE: USB for Manufacturer USE ONLY
- 3D SUPPORT: Follow by Display / TV's EDID
- POE SUPPORT: ONLY with capable Receiver (Rx units)
- IR CONTROL: Bi-directional IR Control
- The PoE function is designed for powering compatible Receiver units only.
- The non-PoE Receivers has to be powered with a power supply.
- Receivers of another brand would not be compatible.
- Displaying HDMI 4Kx2K resolution would require the standard 4Kx2K HDMI cable and display for accurate results.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Avenview
There are currently no product reviews.
For a period of three years from the date of purchase, if a product is determined to be defective, Avenview will repair or replace the product, at its option, at no charge. After this warranty period, you must pay for all labor charges.
In addition, Avenview will supply, at no charge, new or rebuilt replacements in exchange for defective parts for a period of three years. After the warranty period, you must pay for all parts costs.
Avenview's warranty covers products that have been deemed defective and do no work properly. However, some actions - particularly unauthorized use - will result in this warranty becoming void. Additionally, circumstances under which the malfunctions occur must fall under certain conditions. The instances that are not covered by the warranty are constituted by - but are not limited to - the following:
- Cosmetic damage
- Damage from acts of God, accident, misuse, abuse or negligence
- Modification of or to any part of the product
- Improper installation
- Loss of use of the product or wasted programming charges due to product malfunction
- Damage due to improper operation or maintenance
- Connection of the product to improper voltage supply
- Attempted repair by anyone other than a facility authorized by Avenview to service the product.