The Avenview HBT-C6PLT-R HDBaseT Lite Receiver CAT5/6/7 with POE, Bi-Directional IR and Ethernet has been designed to extend High Definition video and multi-channel digital audio formats to any HD Monitor.
- Video Signals: 4K2K@30 (Ultra HD), 3D, Deep Color, and Full HD 1080p 36-bit color depth.
- Audio signals: Lossless Multi-channel audio formats (DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby TrueHD).
- Data Signals: Bi-Directional IR signals 30 KHz to 50 KHz over CAT5/6.
The HBT-C6PLT-R includes one (1) unit: Receiving unit (Rx) HBT-C6PLT-R with one (1) UTP output port which allows the user to extend video and audio up to 60m (200ft). The HBT-C6PLT-R also allows bi- directional IR control of the source connected to the unit from the users IR remote control at the monitor side.
The bonus features with this device it can support PoE from compatible Transmitters (Power over the CATx cable to the RX).
- INPUT: HDMI with 3D & 4Kx2K, 1080p,HDCP and DVI compliant
- VIDEO BANDWIDTH: From 300MHz / 9 Gbps
- PC RESOLU TIONS: Up to VGA to WUXGA
- HD RESOLU TIONS: Up to 4Kx2K (3840x2160@30Hz and 4096x2160@24Hz)1080p (1920x1080@60Hz)
- AUDIO SUPPORTED: LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio
- AUDIO TRANSMISSION: (32-192kHz sample rate)
- SUPPORTS: CEC bypass
- DISTANCE: Up to 60 meters through CAT6e/6a/7 cables
- UNCOMPRESSED VIDEO: 1080p, 60 Hz, 36-bit
- 3D SUPPORT: Follow by Display / TV's EDID
- The PoE function is designed for powering compatible Receiver units only.
- The non-PoE Receivers has to be powered with a power supply.
- Receivers (Rx) from different manufactures would not be compatible.
- Displaying HDMI 4Kx2K resolution would require the standard 4Kx2K HDMI cable and display for accurate results.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Avenview
There are currently no product reviews.