The VM-2HD is a high-performance distribution amplifier for SDI (SMPTE 259M and SMPTE 344M) and HD-SDI (SMPTE 292M) signals. It takes one input, provides reclocking and equalization and distributes the signal to two identical outputs.
* Max Data Rate - Up to 1.485Gbps.
* Multi-Standard Operation - SDI, HD-SDI.
* Kramer re-Klocking™ & Equalization Technology - Rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances.
* HD-SDI & SDI Input Indication LEDs.
* Ultra Compact PicoTOOLS™ - 4 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-4PT rack adapter.
INPUT: 1 SMPTE-259M, 292M, 344M serial video, 75? on a BNC connector.
OUTPUTS: 2 equalized and reclocked SMPTE-259M, 292M, 344M outputs 75? on BNC connectors.
MAX. OUTPUT LEVEL: 800mVpp/75?.
POWER SOURCE: 12V DC, 250mA.
DIMENSIONS: 6.22cm x 5.24cm x 2.41 cm (2.45" x 2.06" x 0.95") W, D, H.
WEIGHT: 0.14kg (0.31lbs) approx.
ACCESSORIES: Power supply, mounting bracket.
OPTIONS: RK-4PT 19" rack adapter.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Kramer Electronics
There are currently no product reviews.
Limited warranty for seven (7) years from date of original purchase.
Fiber Optic cables have a one (1) year warranty, and Cobra products have a three (3) year warranty.