The VM-12HDCP is an HDCP-compliant distribution amplifier for DVI-D signals with resolution up to 1080p or UXGA. It reclocks and equalizes the signal and distributes it to 12 identical outputs.
* Max Data Rate - 1.65Gbps.
* HDTV Compatible.
* HDCP Compliant.
* Kramer re-Klocking™ and Equalization Technology - Rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances.
* Enhanced EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) - The unit can store and recall a default EDID setting in non-volatile memory from one of the outputs allowing convenient and reliable connection to the source.
* Active Input & Output LED Indicators.
* Worldwide Power Supply - 100-240V AC.
* Standard 19” Rack Mount Size - 1U. Rack "ears" included.
INPUT: 1 DVI, 1.2Vpp on a DVI Molex 24-pin (F) connector; DDC signal 5Vpp (TTL).
OUTPUTS: 12 DVI, 1.2Vpp on DVI Molex 24-pin (F) connectors; DDC signal 5Vpp (TTL).
CONTROLS: SELECT and READ buttons for selecting and storing EDID information.
POWER SOURCE: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz, 11VA.
DIMENSIONS: 19" x 7" x 1U (W, D, H) rack mountable.
WEIGHT: 2.5kg (5.5lbs) approx.
ACCESSORIES: Power cord.
OPTIONS: Kramer DVI cables.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Kramer Electronics
There are currently no product reviews.
Limited warranty for seven (7) years from date of original purchase.
Fiber Optic cables have a one (1) year warranty, and Cobra products have a three (3) year warranty.