The VP-200AK is a high-performance distribution amplifier for computer graphics video signals, with resolutions up to and exceeding UXGA, and stereo audio signals. It takes a computer graphics video and an unbalanced stereo audio input and outputs simultaneously two computer graphics video, two balanced, and two unbalanced stereo audio signals.
* High Bandwidth - 510MHz (-3dB).
* HDTV Compatible.
* Audio Outputs - Simultaneous balanced and unbalanced stereo.
* EQ (Peaking Control) Audio Level (Gain) Controls.
* Kr-isp® Advanced Sync Processing - Ensures compatibility with a wide range of computers (even if the sync level is too low) by restoring the sync signal waveform. Kr-isp® advanced sync processing can be enabled or disabled via internal switches.
* ID Bit Control.
* 3ft 15-pin HD Cable Included.
* Compact Kramer TOOLS™ - 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter.
This product replaces the VP-200NAK
||1 XGA on a 15-pin HD (F) connector;1 unbalanced audio stereo on a 3.5mm mini jack audio connector.
||2 UXGA on 15-pin HD (F) connectors;2 unbalanced audio stereo on 3.5mm mini jack audio connectors;2 balanced audio stereo on detachable 5-pin terminal blocks.
|MAX. OUTPUT LEVEL:
||Video: 2.0Vpp; Audio: 7.2Vpp.
||Video: 510MHz; Audio: >100kHz.
||Video: 72.5dB @5MHz; Audio: 82dB (balanced); 88dB (unbalanced).
||EQ: 0dB to 4.7dB @50MHz.
||Video: DC; Audio: AC at the output; DC at the input.
|AUDIO THD + NOISE:
||0.005% @1kHz (unbalanced and balanced).
|AUDIO 2nd HARMONIC:
||0.003% (unbalanced); 0.001% (balanced).
||5V DC, 120mA.
||12cm x 7.18cm x 2.42cm (4.7" x 2.8" x 0.95") W, D, H.
||0.3kg (0.67lbs) approx.
||Power supply, mounting bracket.
||RK-3T 19" rack adapter.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Kramer Electronics
There are currently no product reviews.
Limited warranty for seven (7) years from date of original purchase.
Fiber Optic cables have a one (1) year warranty, and Cobra products have a three (3) year warranty.