The Kramer 123Vxl is a high-performance line amplifier for composite or SDI video signals. It includes controls and circuitry to compensate for signal losses and noise inherent in long cable runs.
* High Bandwidth - 425MHz (-3dB).
* Differential Circuitry - Reduces noise & hum found in long cable runs.
* Level (Gain) and EQ (Peaking) Controls.
* Looping Input.
* Selectable Input Signal Termination.
* Compact Kramer TOOLS™ - 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter.
INPUT: 1 looping video, differential, 1Vpp/75? on a BNC connector.
OUTPUTS: 3 video, 1Vpp/75? on BNC connectors.
MAX. OUTPUT LEVEL: 1.7Vpp.
BANDWIDTH (-3dB): 425MHz.
DIFF. GAIN: 0.5%.
DIFF. PHASE: 0.3Deg.
S/N RATIO: 60.3dB.
CONTROLS: Level: -1.8dB to +5.6dB,
EQ.: 0 to +15dB @5.8MHz,
75? termination switch.
POWER SOURCE: 12V DC, 80 mA.
DIMENSIONS: 12cm x 7.5cm x 2.5 cm (4.7” x 2.95” x 0.98”) W, D, H.
WEIGHT: 0.3kg (0.66lbs) approx.
ACCESSORIES: Power supply, mounting bracket.
OPTIONS: RK-3T 19" rack adapters.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Kramer Electronics
There are currently no product reviews.
Limited warranty for seven (7) years from date of original purchase.
Fiber Optic cables have a one (1) year warranty, and Cobra products have a three (3) year warranty.