Place your digital audio components anywhere you want with Gefen's Digital Audio Extender. It supports either S/PDIF or TOSLINK® digital audio signals, which are commonly used to transmit stereo and multichannel digital audio like Dolby Digital® 5.1, DTS, and Dolby® True HD. The Digital Audio Extender uses a Sender and Receiver system connected by a CAT-5e cable to extend the digital audio.
How It Works
The Digital Audio Extender's Sender unit connects to the audio source component. The Digital Audio Extender's Receiver unit connects to the extended audio component (up to 330 feet away). One CAT-5e cable connects the Sender to the Receiver unit.
- Extends any S/PDIF and TOSLINK® digital audio device up to 330 feet (100 meters) from the source
- Supports multichannel digital audio like Dolby® Digital 5.1, DTS, and Dolby® TrueHD
- Supplies clear digital audio over long distances as if connected locally
- Streamlines audio installations by allowing source devices to be located in off-site or unseen rack
- One CAT-5e cable used for extension
- Audio is transmitted digitally for zero signal loss
- Data Transmission Rate: 12.8 Mb/s
- S/PDIF: 96 kHz performance
- TOSLINK: 192 kHz performance
- Input/Output: S/PDIF, optical TOSLINK
- Link Connector: RJ-45 Shielded
- Power Supply: 5V DC
- Power Consumption: 5W (max) per power supply
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 3.8" x 1.2" x 1.4" (96mm x 30mm x 35mm)
- Shipping Weight: 5 lbs. (2.3 kg)
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Gefen
There are currently no product reviews.
2 Year Limited Warranty