The 6241 is a high-performance switcher for serial digital (SMPTE 259M) video signals. It takes any one input, provides reclocking and equalization and distributes the signal simultaneously to two identical outputs.
* Multi-Standard - 143Mbps (4fsc NTSC), 177Mbps (4fsc PAL), 270Mbps (4:2:2 component), 360Mbps (4:2:2 widescreen).
* Kramer Equalization & re-Klocking™ Technology - Rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances.
* Resolution - 8 & 10-bit (automatic).
* Compact DigiTOOLS® - 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter.
INPUT: 4 SMPTE - 259M serial video, 75? on BNC connectors.
OUTPUT: 2 reclocked SMPTE-259M outputs, 75? on BNC connectors.
RESOLUTION: 10-bit or 8-bit, automatic according to input resolution.
STANDARDS: 4fsc PAL, 4fsc NTSC, 4:2:2 (525/625), and 360Mbps widescreen (525/625).
EQUALIZATION: Automatic for up to 300m for 270Mbps using Belden 8281 cable.
RECLOCKING: Automatic, according to input standard.
CONTROLS: 4 front panel switches.
DISPLAY: Power ON LED.
POWER SOURCE: 12V DC, 250mA.
DIMENSIONS: 12xm x 7.5cm x 2.5cm (4.7” x 2.95” x 0.98”) W, D, H.
WEIGHT: 0.3kg (0.67lbs) approx.
OPTIONS: RK-3T 19” rack adapter.
- Model: 6241
- Manufactured by: Kramer Electronics
Copyright © 2013 AVShop.ca operated by Shopstix Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Use of this site constitutes agreement with our Terms & Conditions