The VM-9T is a high quality distribution amplifier for composite video and unbalanced stereo audio signals. It takes one input, provides correct buffering and isolation and distributes the signal to two identical outputs and one twisted pair output on an RJ-45 connector.
* High Bandwidth - 350MHz (-3dB).
* Looping Input.
* Selectable Input Signal Termination.
* Level (Gain) & EQ (Peaking) Controls - Recessed trimmers to prevent tampering.
* Audio Level Control.
* System Range (Twisted Pair) - More than 500m (1500ft). Greater distances possible depending on signal resolution and cable.
* Cable (Twisted Pair) - UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5.
* Worldwide Power Supply - 100-240V AC.
* Desktop Size - Compact size. Two units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-1 adapter.
Compatible Receivers: 712N
INPUT: 1 looping composite video
1 Vpp/75? on a BNC connector;
1 looping stereo audio +4dBu, on RCA connectors.
OUTPUTS: 2 composite video
1 Vpp/75? on BNC connectors;
2 stereo audio +4dBu, on RCA connectors;
1 CAT 5 on an RJ-45 connector.
MAX. OUTPUT LEVEL: Video: 2.4Vpp;
BANDWIDTH (-3dB): Video: 350MHz;
DIFF. GAIN: 0.04%.
DIFF. PHASE: 0.06Deg.
S/N RATIO: 76dB.
CROSSTALK (all hostile): –67dB.
Level: –0.4dB to +6dB;
EQ.: 0dB to +10dB @50MHz;
Level: –12dB to +12dB.
COUPLING: Video: DC; Audio: AC.
AUDIO THD + NOISE: 0.02%.
AUDIO 2nd HARMONIC: 0.005%.
POWER SOURCE: 100-240V AC 50/60Hz, 12VA.
DIMENSIONS: 21.46cm x 16.25cm x 4.36cm (8.45” x 6.39” x 1.72”) W, D, H.
WEIGHT: 1.4kg (3.3lbs) approx.
ACCESSORIES: Power cord.
OPTIONS: RK-1 19" rack adapter.
- Model: VM-9T
- Manufactured by: Kramer Electronics
Copyright © 2013 AVShop.ca operated by Shopstix Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Use of this site constitutes agreement with our Terms & Conditions