The PTZOptics 12X-USB is a 1080p camera with 12X optical zoom for capturing wide angles. With support for HDMI, USB 3.0 and IP Streaming (H.264 or H.265) this camera is ideal for broadcasting high definition video signals for broadcast or video conferencing applications.
Be seen in 1080p
Crystal clear High Definition 1080p video with lossless 12X optical zoom letting you get up close to see and interact with your team.
Three Simultaneous Video Outputs
The PTZOptics 12X-USB can simultaneously send out 1080p video from HDMI, USB 3.0 and H.264 or H.265 IP Streaming for maximum flexibility.
Plug-and-Play USB Connectivity
Easily connect the camera to your PC to use with cloud based video conferencing services likes: Skype for Business, GoToMeeting and WebEX. This camera is backwards compatible with USB 2.0 (960×540 @ 30fps).
Wide Field of View
The 12X PTZOptics models offer a wide field of view with the ability to zoom into narrow a 6.9 degrees.
Use your favorite software
Works with virtually every online video conferencing software with no need for additional drivers or proprietary connections.
HDMI Video Connection
Every PTZOptics camera comes with a HDMI video output capable of video resolutions up to 1080p.
UVC Camera Control
Each USB PTZOptics camera comes with absolute UVC camera control built in. This allows for video and control over a single USB cable. This functionality allows for software like our PresetVisualizer to function.
RS-232/RS-485 Camera Control
Every PTZOptics includes in/out RS-232 ports and a RS-485. These ports use VISCA commands to integrate with larger control systems such as Crestron and Extron. We even have pre-built modules available fordownload here.
IP Video Streaming
Now includes h.265 ‘High Efficiency Codec” and h.264 IP Streaming along with network camera control. Taking things a step further we offer our softwareopen source so developers can customize any experience.
3 Year Warranty
PTZOptics offers the industries best 3 Year Warranty. Repairs are handled in our USA repair center located outside Philadelphia, PA.
- Use with your favorite web conferencing software like Skype for Business, GoToMeeging (720p) and WebEX
- USB 3.0 video provides completely uncompressed 1080p video (requires quad-core processor)
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 (at lower resolutions)
- UVC Camera Control can provide in application control (See supported UVC Control Web Conferencing List)
Built-in RTSP & RTMP for Live Streaming
Publish your live video streams with RTSP or RTMP using a CDN or a enterprise streaming server.
Stream RTSP or RTMP video and audio to your favorite CDN
- Stream locally on your network
- Dual Streaming for both high and low resolution settings
- Benefit from easy to use far end camera control
- Support for (2) 1080p unicast users *more at lower resolutions
- Ready for unicast streaming (best for low bandwidth internal usage)
- New: Open Source IP Control Software
- New: Android Camera Control App
- New: 16 Professional Virtual Sets included for TriCaster, vMix & WireCast
Record directly to your favorite LMS
PTZOptics cameras can easily integrate with Learn Management Systems (LMS) such as Blackboard, Moodle or Kaltura.
- Each digital video output can still be used for video monitoring or conferencing
- Make dynamic recordings with LMS systems and record “just the talking heads” via HDMI
- Take remote camera control from the far end as PTZOptics offers over 4 different ways for camera control (IP/Network, IR Remote, RS-232, and UVC )
- Every camera has HDMI video output (Perfect for in room confidence monitors)
- Video Connections: HDMI, USB 3.0 & IP Streaming
- Field of View: 72.5 degree wide-angle lens
- Low Lux: High performance in low illumination situations
- Resolution: Full 1920x1080p HD Resolutions up to 60 frames per second
- Noise Cancellation: 2D and 3D noise reduction with our latest “low noise CMOS sensor”
- Wide Dynamic Range: Support where strong contrast between subject and background is present
- IP Streaming GUI: Easy to use Software GUI for PTZ Control and remote viewing
- NEW: Open source IP Streaming Software
- 3 Year Warranty: Check out the Quality Control!
- New: Android Camera Control App
Additional Technical Specifications
- Video CMOS Sensor 1/2.7” CMOS, 2.12 Mega Pixels
- Frame Rate 1080p 60/50/30/25, 1080i 60/50/30/25, 720p 60/50/30/25
- Lens 12x, F3.5mm-42.3mm, F1.8-F2.8
- Lens Zoom 12x (Optical Zoom), 16x (Digital Zoom)
- Field of View 72.5°
- Min Lux 0.5 Lux at F1.8, AGC ON
- Shutter Speed 1/30s – 1/10000s
- SNR ≥55dB
- Vertical Flip & Mirror Supported
- Horizontal Angle of View 6.9° (tele) to 72.5° (wide)
- Vertical Angle of View 3.9° (tele) to 44.8°(wide)
- Pan Movement ±170°
- Tilt Rotation Up: 90° Down: 30°
- Presets 10 IR Presets (Up to 255 via RS-232 & UVC)
- Video Output Interface USB 3.0, HDMI, IP Streaming, CVBS
- Network Interface RJ45
- Audio Interface Line In, 3.5mm (IP Stream Only)
- Communication Interface: RS-232, RS485
- Baud Rate: 2400/4800/96000 bits
- Power Supply Interface: JEITA type Power Adapter (DC IN 12V)
- USB 3.0 Interface: USB 3.0 *(requires quad core processor)
- USB 2.0 Interface: Future Use
- Dimension inches: 5.56W x 6.88H x 5.88D (8“ H w/ Tilt up)
- Dimensions millimeters: 142W x 175H x 150D (204H w/ Tilt up)
- Box Dimensions: 9”x9”x10” | 229mmx254mmx229mm
- Camera Weight: 3.05 lbs. (1.38 kg)
- Boxed Weight: 5.4 lbs. (2.45 kg)
- Power Supply: 12W (Max)
- Input Voltage: 12V DC (10.8 – 13.0V DC)
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized PTZOptics