NVS-25 is a small, easy-to-use video streaming and recording appliance designed for professional video producers who need to simultaneously stream a live event and record the master quality version for post-event editing.
From any HDMI / SDI / CVBS input source such as a camera or switcher, NVS-25 generates an H.264-encoded stream compliant with RTSP / RTMP / HLS protocols.
NVS-25 can be used in recording mode, to record a MP4 or .TS file to a USB storage device, or in encoding mode to generate a H.264 stream.
NVS-25 is remotely controlled using Windows / Apple PC or mobile device with a web browser.
Flexible mechanism design for desktop application or 1U rack mount application.
- Broadcast quality HD / SD H.264 network streaming
- H.264 / AVC video CODEC, up to High Profile Level 4.0
- Maximum bitrate: 6 Mbit
- Input source: NVS-25 can accept SDI / HDMI / CVBS source input
- Supports de-interlace video streaming for progressive output
- Front panel control for recording and streaming
- Audio inputs: select embedded or external audio source
- Network feature: DHCP Client, RTSP over TCP/UDP/HTTP with MPEG TS. RTMP, HLS protocols (unicast only)
- Flexible video scaler presets for streaming out
- Supports 3 types of GOP structure: IBBP, IPPP and IBP
- Web UI for system configuration and FW upgrade
- Attach USB storage device (Up to 1TB storage device)
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Datavideo
There are currently no product reviews.