The VA-1DVIN is an EDID emulator for DVI-D signals. The unit can capture an EDID setting in non-volatile memory from the output allowing convenient and reliable connection to the source.
- Max. Data Rate - 3.3Gbps.
- Input/Output - Passes analog signals on the DVI−I connector without processing.
- Control - Capture button.
- Size - Ultra-Compact Pico TOOLS™ - 4 units can be rack mounted side−by−side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK−4PT rack adapter.
- Presentation graphics distribution.
- Graphics production studios.
- Extending a display away from the computer.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Kramer Electronics
There are currently no product reviews.
Limited warranty for seven (7) years from date of original purchase.
Fiber Optic cables have a one (1) year warranty, and Cobra products have a three (3) year warranty.