Move your Mac mini off the desktop! Sonnet's MacCuff™ mini mounting and security systems free up desk space by securing your computer to the back of an LCD display (or mounting it under or on a desk or shelf) while allowing full access to its ports, slots, and power switch. How do you mount a computer to the back of a monitor? VESA mounting holes on the back of many LCD displays provide an ideal spot to attach MacCuff mini. Attached securely on the back of a display, your Mac mini disappears, leaving only cables to hide. To simplify that task, Sonnet supplies a special 35 cm-short monitor cable, and MacCuff mini also provides simple cable management to help cut the clutter.
Constructed of rugged steel, MacCuff mini delivers a light touch—its refined double powder-coated finish won't scuff or scratch your Mac mini. The included locking bar provides theft deterrence when used properly. MacCuff mini's design leaves WiFi and Bluetooth antennas uncovered to ensure normal operations, so you don't need to worry about your computer's wireless performance. What about installation? Talk about simple— Sonnet provides the necessary hardware, and easy to follow instructions in case you actually need them. For back-of-monitor mounting, just use the four supplied machine screws to secure MacCuff mini. For under-desk mounting, simply tape the included drill hole guide to the surface, drill pilot holes, and then secure MacCuff mini using the four supplied wood screws. For tabletop mounting, flip MacCuff and Mac mini upside down (Mac mini forced-air cooling and hard drive will function in any orientation).
- Mounts your Mac mini to the back of a monitor, under or on a desk or table (screws included)
- Rugged steel design with a refined finish that prevents scratches
- Steel locking bar provides added security (lock not included)
- Mounts to either VESA 75 or VESA 100 hole pattern
- Provides simple cable management to secure power cord and other cables; prevents accidental unplugging
- Eliminates monitor cable clutter with included 35cm monitor cable
- Allows normal WiFi and Bluetooth operation with open-frame design
- Simple installation with concise documentation
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Sonnet