AVShop.ca continues to create top quality products at rock bottom prices. This projector mount comes complete with a Peerless Mounts PRGS-UNV universal spider mount, Cheeseburger style clamp, 6" mounting pipe (changeable), and a pipe to cheese adaptor! The geared mount allows fine projector adjustment WITHOUT any tools!
This is a one of a kind product offered exclusivly on AVShop.ca!
- Peerless' PRG Precision Gear Projector Mount is changing the way image alignment is done. The patent-pending precision gear design provides exact tilt and roll image positioning with a simple turn of a knob. Once the installer sets the precision gear to the desired position it stays securely in place. It will not shift during projector maintenance, bulb replacement, and will not loosen or change alignment due to vibration, accidental bumping etc. With Peerless' PRG Precision Gear Projector Mount the installer sets it and forgets it.
- 50 lb Weight load capacity
- Patent pending precision gear provides accurate projector image alignment
- Two adjustment knobs control projector image alignment
- Horizontal wrench access slots make flush mounting installations fast & easy
- Pre-assembled design reduces installation time
- Quick release mechanism to easily service projector
- Cable management allows cables to be routed through projector mount out of sight.
- Security hardware included for theft prevention
- Tilt- ± 20°, Roll ± 10°, Swivel 360°
- Contact us for model specific adapter plate, or universal clamp style adapter plates
- ProBurger couplers are constructed from a certified high tensile-strength 6061 T6 aluminum extrusion. They attach Securely to tubes and combine strength and durability with a high degree of safety
- Safe working load 500kg - 1000Lbs.
- The Pipe to Coupler Adapter can be used to rig pipe mounted plasma screens, projectors and speakers from overhead pipe or truss. The Pipe to Coupler Adapter attaches a standard threaded 1-1/2" pipe (1.9" OD) to a Mega-Coupler. There are two interlocking tabs to keep the adapter from rotating. The Adapter is fastened to the clamp with a 1" long bolt and a jam nut. There is a 1/4-20 set screw to lock the pipe rotation, and an inspection hole to verify that the pipe is fully inserted.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized AVShop
There are currently no product reviews.