G-209 Screw pin anchor shackles meet the performance requirements of Federal Specification RR-C-271F Type IVA, Grade A, Class 2, except for those provisions required of the contractor
- Grade 6
- Forged - Quenched and Tempered, with alloy pins
- Working Load Limit and grade “6” permanently shown on every shackle
- Hot Dip galvanized or self colored
- Fatigue rated
- Shackles can be furnished proof tested with certificates to designated standards, suchas ABS, DNV, Lloyds, or other certification. Proof testing and certification available when requested at the time of order, charges will apply
- Approved for use at -40 degrees C (-40 degrees F) to 204 degrees C (400 degrees F)
- 3.25t G209 anchor shackles are type approved to DNV Certification Notes 2.7-1- Offshore Containers. These shackles are statistical proof and impact tested to 42 joules (31 ft-lbs.) min. avg. at -20 degrees C (-4 degrees F). The tests are conducted by Crosby and 3.1 test certification is available upon request.
- All other 209 and all 210 shackles can meet charpy requirements of 42 joules(31 ft-lbs) avg. at -20 degrees C (-4 degrees F) upon special request. Meets or exceeds all requirements of ASME B30.26. Type Approval and certification in accordance with ABS 2006 Steel Vessel Rules 1-1-17.7, and ABS Guide for Certification of Cranes. Crosby 3.25t through 25t G209 anchor shackles are type approved to DNV Certification Notes 2.7-1 - Offshore Containers. These Crosby shackles are statistical proof and impact tested. The tests are conducted by Crosby and 3.1 test certification is available upon request
- Look for the Red Pin®. . . the mark of genuine Crosby quality.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Crosby
There are currently no product reviews.