Black Wall Mount Bracket for EUROLIVE B212 Series Speakers
Wall mount bracket for EUROLIVE B212 series speakers
Heavy-duty steel construction
Designed for indoor use only
Exceptionally rugged construction ensures long life
Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Elevate your B212A, B212D, B212D-WH, B212XL or B212XL-WH with our wall-mount brackets, which are specially designed to secure these outstanding speaker systems to the wall of virtually any indoor environment.
These heavy-duty steel brackets are ideal for installation in theaters, churches, restaurants, etc. A built-in swivel lets you aim the loudspeaker across a wide 180° axis, so you can put the sound where you want it. As stylish as they are functional, WB212 wall-mount brackets are available in your choice of black (WB212) or white (WB212-WH).
A certified structure engineer, experienced in suspending items, should be consulted prior to installation.
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Behringer
There are currently no product reviews.
BEHRINGER and BUGERA products sold in Canada are covered under the MUSIC Group Limited warranty as described on www.behringer.com/support and www.bugera-amps.com/support.
BEHRINGER AND BUGERA products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months from date of purchase from a Canadian retailer, unless a different period is stated in the Owner’s manual. Some exclusions may apply.
To obtain warranty service the product must be returned along with a proof of purchase from an authorized Canadian dealer using the following procedure:
- Contact MUSIC Group by one of the following means:
- On the web, for BEHRINGER products at www.behringer.com/support and for BUGERA products at www.bugera-amps.com/support.
- By telephone 1-425-939-3299
- You will be issued a return authorization number along with specific instructions on where to send or deliver your defective product.
- Securely pack and label the product with the return authorization number clearly on the exterior of the carton. Cartons without this number will be refused. Any product hand delivered to a service depot does not require packaging.
You will be notified by the service depot when your product has been repaired and it will be sent to your address on file or await pickup if hand delivered. Warranty repairs are generally completed within 21 days.