Samson’s Auro D1200 Active Subwoofer provides powerful lows that let audiences not only hear, but “feel” the bass. The Auro D1200 packs heart-thumping power in an efficient enclosure that weighs just over 40 pounds, making it ideal for fixed installations, DJs and sound reinforcement applications. The Auro D1200 Active Subwoofer goes where low-end is a must.
The Auro D1200 features a 12-inch long excursion low frequency driver and a built-in amplifier that produces 700 watts of power. Signal, Limiter and Protect indicators offer constant monitoring of the amplifier. Its variable low pass filter control allows you to properly tune the subwoofer for specific applications, while the system’s Polarity switch can be used to ensure that the subwoofer is in phase with the rest of your PA system. The Auro D1200 also features balanced stereo XLR-1/4-inch combo inputs, parallel XLR outputs and a 3-position (Normal, Deep, Boost) DSP contour control.
A roadworthy design, the Auro D1200 is constructed of solid 5/8-inch plywood with a professional textured paint finish. The enclosure also features two large ergonomic carry handles that make transport a breeze, as well as a 1 3/8-inch pole mount receptacle.
Easy to move and built to last, the Auro D1200 Active Subwoofer provides the super tight and punchy low frequency output that completes your Auro PA setup.
- Lightweight, compact Class D active subwoofer, weighing just over 40 pounds
- 12-inch long excursion low frequency driver
- 700 watts of output power
- Balanced XLR-1/4-inch combo inputs
- Parallel XLR outputs
- Signal, Limiter and Protect LED indicators
- Variable low pass filter control
- 3-position (Normal, Deep, Boost) DSP contour control
- Polarity switch
- Solid 5/8-inch plywood enclosure with textured paint finish
- Integrated 1 3/8-inch pole mount receptacle
- Two large ergonomic carry handles
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Samson