The HDL15-AS is a compact, flyable high power subwoofer, designed to integrate seemlessly into a HDL 10-A flown array.
The bass reflex design guarantees a deep, linear power response while the 3.5” voice coil vented design woofer offers the minimum of power compression.
The system provides integrated mechanics compatible with the HDL 10-A array module.
- 2000 Watt Peak power - 1000 Watt RMS
- 133 dB max SPL
- 40 Hz - 140 Hz frequency response
- 1 x 15" Woofer, 3.5" v.c.
- DSP controlled Input section with selectable presets
- Tour grade safe and solid variable mechanics, compatible with HDL 10-A
- Designed to compliment the HDL 10-A speaker system
- Baltic birch tour grade cabinet
- Live sound
- Portable PA, clubs, ballrooms, live theatre
- House of worship
- Theme parks
- Music playback and sound reinforcement in small and mid-size venues
- A/V presentation
- ACOUSTICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Frequency Response -3 dB:40 Hz ÷ 140 Hz
- Max SPL:133 dB
- Woofer:15", 3.5" v.c.
- INPUT/OUTPUT SECTION
- Input signal:bal/unbal
- Input connectors:XLR
- Output connectors:XLR
- Input sensitivity:-2 dBu / +4 dBu
- PROCESSOR SECTION
- Protections:Thermal, RMS
- Limiter:Soft limiter
- Controls:Volume, EQ shape, Xover
- AMPLIFIER SPECIFICATIONS
- Total power:2000 W PEAK
- Low frequencies:2000 W PEAK
- Total power:1000 W RMS
- Low frequencies:1000 W RMS
- Connections:Powercon in/out
- Cabinet Material:Baltic Birch
- Hardware:Rigging flyware, M20 insert
- Handles:2 side
- PHYSICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Height:458 / 18.03 mm/inch
- Width:555 / 21.85 mm/inch
- Depth:569 / 22.4 mm/inch
- Net Weight:39 / 85.98 kg/lbs
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized RCF
There are currently no product reviews.