* Lightweight portable powered speakers with legendary QSC amplifier power and reliability
* 1000 watt continuous Class D power module
* Extensive DSP enhances system performance
* Attractive and professional appearance
* Rugged birch plywood enclosure
* Tour-grade 18 gauge steel grilles
* Comfortable ergonomic handles
* Threaded pole socket with speaker pole included
The KSub is a dual-12" bandpass design, constructed of premium birch and includes high-quality, low-noise casters. The subwoofer features a threaded pole receptacle for a positive, wobble free connection to a threaded speaker pole (included).
Remote gain control capability is offered via a potentiometer (not included) connected to the on-board Euroblock connector. In an installed application, multiple K Series speakers can be "daisy-chained" for total gain control from a single remote pot. Auto-standby mode is engaged after 5 minutes of inactivity.
* DMT™ (Directivity Matched Transition) provides for matched LF and HF coverage across the entire listening area, eliminating unnatural "dead" or "hot" frequency zones.
* Intrinsic Correction™, first featured in our high-end line-array products maps 65-75 spacially-averaged measurements to IIR and FIR filters that actively adjust time, frequency and amplitude response to a maximally flat bandpass target. The result is a speaker that behaves equally well across the entire sound field.
* DEEP™ and excursion limiting allow for extended low-frequency response by actively managing low-frequency transients without degradation of the underlying signal or adjacent frequencies.
* GuardRail™ protection, first introduced on our GX Series amplifiers protects both the amplifier module and your performance from unnatural and destructive clipping.
||4th Order Bandpass
2 x 12" cone transducers
|Frequency Response (-6 dB)
||48 Hz - 134 Hz
|Frequency Range (-10 dB)
||44 Hz - 148 Hz
|Maximum SPL (1 meter)
||130 dB peak
||1000 W continuous Class D (2x500 W)
2000 W peak
|Input Impedance (ohms)
||XLR / ¼": 40k balanced / 20k unbalanced
||Power, Gain, LF Mode (Normal/DEEP™), Polarity (Normal/Reverse), Front LED (On/Off/Limit)
||Power, Signal, Standby, Limit
||Dual balanced female XLR/¼" line level input, Dual Balanced male XLR full range line level out, Remote gain control, Locking IEC power connector
||On demand, 50 mm variable speed fan
||Thermal limiting, output overcurrent, overtemperature muting, GuardRail™
||Thermal limiting, excursion limiting
|AC Power Input
||Universal power supply 100 - 240 VAC, 50 - 60 Hz
|AC Power Consumption
|100 VAC, 2.3 A
120 VAC, 2.01 A
230 VAC, 1.13 A
||Painted birch plywood
||Black textured paint
||26" x 14" x 28.1" (including casters)
665 mm x 356 mm x 714 mm
||74 lb / 33.6 kg
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized QSC
There are currently no product reviews.
3-year limited warranty.
Promotional 6-year warranty: For an additional 3 years of warranty on all amplifiers GX, RMX, PLX, PLX2, and on HPR and K Series powered loudspeaker products, register on the QSC web site. http://www.qscaudio.com/warranty/warrantyinfo.htm