With the StudioLive™ 18sAI active PA subwoofer, you can get pretty darned low—down to 35 Hz (-6 dB). Better yet, the 18sAI’s 18-inch ferrite speaker delivers those lows with an accuracy usually found only in studio monitors—except a whole lot louder (up to 135 dB SPL), thanks to a 1,000 watt (bridged), Class D power amplifier. It adds up to punchy, round-sounding lows that make kick drums, basses, and other basement-dwelling sounds come alive. But that’s just the start!
The future is Active Integration
Products that sense each other, interact and work together via wireless and wired communication, are seamlessly integrated with software, and run on CPUs far more powerful than competitors’ current audio products—PreSonus® has realized this dream with its new Active Integration technology.
A four-way PA system that works as one.
When used with a StudioLive 312AI, 315AI, or 328AI, the StudioLive 18sAI forms a true four-way system. But the StudioLive 18sAI is flexible enough to work great with other powered loudspeakers, too!
- 18-inch ferrite transducer
- 1,000 watt (bridged), Class D amplifier
- Active Integration 32-bit, 96 kHz DSP with variable crossover, dynamic limiting, and excursion limiting
- Stereo line inputs (XLR-¼” combo) and switchable stereo/summed-mono line outputs (XLR)
- Universal Switch mode power supply with power-factor correction
Controls and Networking
- Ships with Ethernet connection for wired control; optional Dante card
- Alignment delay (switchable: 0, 2, or 4 feet) enables subwoofer to be placed in different positions relative to a full-range speaker system
- Comfortable, ergonomic handles
- Integrated pole insert and interlocking stacking provisions
- Optional mountable Sub Dolly and pull-tested Sub Pole to mount a full-range system atop the 18sAI
- Wireless or wired networking with free SL Room Control software for Mac®, Windows®, and iPad® enables complete setup, tuning, and monitoring
- Network Setup Wizard automatically detects each speaker and allows you to quickly connect to your wireless router network
- Remote control over Maximum SPL/output level, high-pass filter, onboard operational modes, performance monitoring, mute, and speaker delay
- 31-band graphic EQ and 8-band parametric EQ (total of 10, including feedback notch filter)
- Visually display room layout on a laptop or iPad
- Edit, save, recall, and share speaker-setup parameters
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Presonus