The Titan 8 MKII active PA speaker combines the Titan technology, materials and design topology, including a titanium compression driver and heavy-duty cast-frame woofer, to ensure absolute accuracy, high output and the smooth, wide dispersion of the critical mid and high frequency ranges. Whilst being ultra-compact and light weight it lends itself to a whole host of audio applications from gym installations, DJ booth monitors and public address.
- 180W RMS / 360W Peak
- 119dB Max SPL
- 70Hz – 20kHz frequency response
- Custom Heavy duty moisture-proof 8" LF driver
- Proprietary 90° x 60° Elliptical Wave Guide Horn design
- High-end Titanium HF Compression Driver
- Tough, yet lightweight Polypropylene molded cabinet with rubber padded handles
- Multiple M6, M8 & M10 rigging points and integral tripod stand adapter
- Rugged protective grille and top-stacking receptacles
- Trapezoid shape for arrays as well as stage monitor applications
- 2-band Hi / Low shelf EQ
Being the smallest speaker within the range its space saving potential combined with Titan raw power is astounding. Utilising an organically shaped, internal laminar flow rib pattern polypropylene cabinet a strong and acoustically sound loudspeaker is achieved, on a compact scale. This lends itself to applications such as for mobile DJs, bands and public address. The 8” model has a frequency response that spans 70Hz – 20kHz frequency response and with tuned bass ports delivers a strong low end. One of Wharfedale Pro’s most versatile loudspeakers, the live sound engineer can rely on the Titan 8A MKII for a multitude of audio applications from extra band or DJ monitoring to bar area fixed installation.
Indoor and Outdoor Installation
Although the product weight and rubberised handles are perfect for the mobile musician, this technology also lends itself to installations where weight is an issue, not to mention that the polypropylene material and moisture proof woofers can withstand outdoor conditions. Additional protection can be found with the Titan Tourbags, custom made speaker bags with an unzippable front panel meaning your Wharfedale Pro loudspeaker is always protected.
The unique EWG technology and organic form is not seen in any other loudspeaker. This is the result of extensive research and development and harsh corners have been removed resulting in an even dispersion of sound. Class D Qubit technology is now used for both the LF and HF sections, resulting in a more efficient and powerful system that is now even lighter than the previous generation. The Titan 8A MKII is bi-amplified with independent LF and HF signal limiting.
- Configuration 2-way Bi-Amplified system
- Woofer 8"
- Tweeter 1"
- Frequency Response 70-20kHz
- Power (RMS / Peak) 180W / 360W
- EQ High / Low Shelving
- Max SPL dB 119 dB
- Nominal Coverage (H x V) 90° x 60°
- Enclosure Finish Injection Moulded Polypropylene
- Pole Mount Type 35mm insert
- Input XLR / Jack Combi
- Output XLR
- Protection Independant LF and HF Limiters
- Net Weight 6.25kg / 13.75lbs
- Gross Weight 8.15kg / 17.93lbs
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 396 x 226 x 221mm
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Wharfedale