The Wharfedale Titan 15D active PA speaker is the result of years honing the Titan design. Q-Bit DSP technology, a titanium compression driver and a heavy-duty cast-frame woofer, ensure absolute accuracy, high output and the smooth, wide dispersion of the critical mid and high frequency ranges as you would expect in this latest model.
- 420W RMS / 800W Peak
- 129dB Max SPL
- 50Hz – 20kHz frequency response
- Custom Heavy duty moisture-proof 15" LF driver
- Proprietary 90 x 60 Elliptical Wave Guide Horn design
- High-end Titanium HF Compression Driver
- Tough, yet lightweight Polypropylene molded cabinet with rubber padded handles
- Multiple M6, M8 & M10 rigging points and integral tripod stand adapter
- Rugged protective grille and top-stacking receptacles
- Trapezoid shape for arrays as well as stage monitor applications
- 2-band Hi / Low shelf EQ
Being the largest speaker in the series, the 15” woofer projects a supreme low-end, yet weighs only 22.9kg. Utilising an organically shaped, internal laminar flow rib pattern polypropylene cabinet a strong and acoustically sound loudspeaker is achieved, without unnecessary weight. This lends itself to applications such as for mobile DJs, bands and public address. The 15” model has a frequency wide frequency response. With tuned bass ports, the low end is low and clear.
Titan D models are equipped with Qubit™, our new powerful and precise 24-bit 192kHz DSP processing. With advanced adaptive multi-band dynamic processing and filtering Qubit helps fine tune your system to sound natural and open. Qubit processing optimises the loudspeaker to provide smooth digital crossover points that are perfectly aligned in terms of phase response and time-domain. Protection is offered in the form of true independent adaptive LF and HF signal limiting that helps protect against thermal damage and driver over excursion. Qubit has an extended frequency response that goes way beyond the capabilities of our hearing, providing an extended phase response that remains linear throughout our natural hearing range. This enables Titan D to reproduce exceptionally natural transients and exhibit perfectly aligned time-domain characteristics.
Indoor and Outdoor Installation
Although the product weight and rubberised handles are perfect for the mobile musician, this technology also lends itself to installations where weight is an issue, not to mention that the polypropylene material and moisture proof woofers can withstand outdoor conditions. Additional protection can be found with the Titan Tourbags, custom made speaker bags with an unzippable front panel meaning your Wharfedale Pro loudspeaker is always protected.
- Configuration 2-way Bi-Amplified
- Woofer 15"
- Tweeter 1" Titanium
- Frequency Response 50-20kHz
- Power (RMS/Peak) 420W / 840W
- EQ High / Low Shelving
- Max SPL dB 129dB
- Nominal Coverage (H x V) 90° x 60°
- Enclosure Finish Injection Moulded Polypropylene
- Pole Mount Type 35mm insert
- Rigging 10 x M8 / Optional Bracket
- Input XLR/Jack Combi, RCA Phono
- Output XLR
- Protection Independent LF and HF limiters
- Net Weight 22.9kg /50.38lbs
- Gross Weight 27.7kg /60.94 lbs
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 708.3mm x 447.8mm x 401.8mm
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Wharfedale