The Wharfedale Titan 12D active PA speaker is the result of years honing the Titan design. Q-Bit DSP technology, a titanium compression driver and a heavy-duty cast-frame woofer, ensure absolute accuracy, high output and the smooth, wide dispersion of the critical mid and high frequency ranges, as you would expect in this latest model. Whilst being the mid-sized speaker in its range, it is still regarded as ultra-portable and light weight, lending itself to a whole host of audio applications from gym and other fixed venue installations along with mobile DJ and band use too.
- 250W RMS / 500W Peak
- 127dB Max SPL
- 55Hz – 20kHz frequency response
- Custom Heavy duty moisture-proof 12" LF driver
- Proprietary 90 x 60 Elliptical Wave Guide Horn design
- High-end Titanium HF Compression Driver
- Tough, yet lightweight Polypropylene molded cabinet with rubber padded handles
- Multiple M6, M8 & M10 rigging points and integral tripod stand adapter
- Rugged protective grille and top-stacking receptacles
- Trapezoid shape for arrays as well as stage monitor applications
- 2-band Hi / Low shelf EQ
Being the mid-sized speaker in the series, the speaker strikes a balance between portability and power, with depth you would not expect from a 12” model. Utilising an organically shaped, internal laminar flow rib pattern polypropylene cabinet a strong and acoustically sound loudspeaker is achieved, on a compact scale. This lends itself to applications such as for mobile DJs, bands and public address. The 12” model has a frequency wide frequency response. With tuned bass ports, the low end is low and clear.
Titan D models are equipped with Qubit™, our new powerful and precise 24-bit 192kHz DSP processing. With advanced adaptive multi-band dynamic processing and filtering Qubit helps fine tune your system to sound natural and open. Qubit processing optimises the loudspeaker to provide smooth digital crossover points that are perfectly aligned in terms of phase response and time-domain. Protection is offered in the form of true independent adaptive LF and HF signal limiting that helps protect against thermal damage and driver over excursion. Qubit has an extended frequency response that goes way beyond the capabilities of our hearing, providing an extended phase response that remains linear throughout our natural hearing range. This enables Titan D to reproduce exceptionally natural transients and exhibit perfectly aligned time-domain characteristics.
Indoor & Outdoor Installation
The Titan Active Series from Wharfedale Pro is proudly one of our most versatile,lightweight active loudspeakers to date. State of the art, bi-amplified, class D technology (now present in all Titan Active models), coupled with the same ruggedbuild of the Titan Passive speakers has resulted in a speaker range ready for almostanywhere - band practice, on stage, in studios, at rehearsals, theaters, even houses of worship. Our latest development boasts the most efficient and powerful system that is now even lighter than the previous generation.
- Configuration 2-way Bi-Amplified
- Woofer 12"
- Tweeter 1" Titanium
- Frequency Response 55Hz - 20kHz
- Power (RMS/Peak) 250W / 500W
- EQ High / Low Shelving
- Nominal Coverage 90° x 60°
- Enclosure Finish Injection Moulded Polypropylene
- Pole Mount Type 35mm insert
- Rigging 10 x M8 / Optional Bracket
- Input XLR / Jack Combi, RCA Phono
- Output XLR
- Protection Independant LF and HF Limiters
- Net Weight 12.4kg / 27.28lbs
- Gross Weight 15.5kg / 34.1lbs
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 556 x 384 x 312mm
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Wharfedale