The high demand of the popular Delta 12 Passive and further demand for high performance active PA speakers has resulted in our introduction of the new Delta 12A active pa speaker. The new model brings together every aspect of the high-end passive speaker range, this time with perfectly matched bi-amplification with onboard DSP for a loudspeaker as solid as its passive counterpart with ultimate convenience.
This 12” model is capable of high power, full range audio and coming in slightly smaller and lighter than the Delta 15A it is ideal for both front of house applications and monitoring and can be fully integrated with the Delta 15BA and 18BA, as you would expect.
- 750W RMS
- 60Hz - 20kHz Frequency Response
- 130dB Max SPL
- Heavy Duty Passive PA Series
- High-output low-distortion cast frame 12" Woofer
- 1.4" Exit, 2" Titanium Diaphragm Compression Drivers
- Proprietary 90 x 60 Elliptical Wave Guide Horn design
- Extremley durable Rhino Rock finished cabinets
- Multiple M6, M8 & M10 rigging points and integral tripod stand adapter
- Trapezoid shape for arrays as well as stage monitor applications
- Dual spider technology on 18" woofers
- Rubberised 4-way handles
- Suitable for touring, rental and installation
Bi-Amplification with DSP
The Delta 12A is capable of producing extraordinary levels – 750W RMS with 130dB maximum SPL is produced via a high headroom amplifier exclusively engineered by Wharfedale Pro. The loudspeaker also features an integrated 2 channel mixer with onboard Qubit DSP insuring smoother more controlled sonic performance.
Crafted with the highest quality components
A High output, low distortion cast frame 12” woofer with 3” voice coil is used for unparallelled low frequency reproduction down to 50 Hz on this model. 2” titanium compression drivers are coupled to 90°x45° elliptical waveguides for impressive output level and smooth HF dispersion. The Delta Series has been designed from the ground up to provide outstanding performance and reliability. The Delta Series utilises robust technology to ensure that it can meet the demands of touring, rental and fixed installation applications.
Ready for a life time on the road
With comprehensive rigging points are provided on the Delta 12A model, its equally at home in ground stacked or flown applications. Rhino Rock™, our new texturised composite finish is used in all models. This new finish provides the great look of a painted finish with the durability of a carpet covered enclosure, giving you the best of both worlds. The Delta Series is constructed from plywood and features dual angle pole mounts to ensure that your sound is aimed directly at the audience, not at the ceiling.
- Configuration 2-way Bi-Amplified
- Woofer 12"
- Tweeter 2" Titanium Diaphragm
- Frequency Response 60Hz - 20kHz
- Power 750W RMS
- EQ High / Low Shelving
- Max SPL 130dB
- Nominal Coverage (H x V) Rhino Rock
- Input XLR/Jack Combi x 2, RCA Phono
- Output XLR
- Protection Independent LF and HF limiters
- Net Weight 27.9kg / 61.2lbs
- Gross Weight 32.5kg / 71.5lbs
- Dimensions 630mm x 390/241.2mm x 373mm
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Wharfedale