Samson's Expedition XP112A 2-Way Active PA Speaker presents a great option for those seeking premium sound with great value. Combining exceptional portability and power, the XP112A is an ideal PA speaker for live sound setups. Perfect for bands, DJs, vocal presentations and much more, the Expedition XP112A is a versatile PA solution for serious performers.
With 500 watts of output power, the lightweight XP112A (weighing only 30 pounds) offers booming low-end sound with excellent high-end punch through its 12" extended range low frequency woofer and 1" high frequency driver. The back panel of the XP112A offers an XLR-1/4" combo input for microphones and line level devices, as well as a contour equalization switch for customizing your sound. The speaker also provides an XLR Link output connector for daisy chaining additional speakers to expand your PA setup.
The XP112A's speaker enclosure is constructed of solid polypropylene, ensuring roadworthy durability. The cabinet design also provides a tilt-back monitor positioning option and 1 3/8" speaker stand mount for flexible setup. For additional convenience and portability, the XP112A offers both top and side carry handles.
Offering stunning sound, power and versatility to portable PA, front of house and floor monitor applications at an affordable price, Samson's Expedition XP112A provides exceptional value to performers in search of serious PA support.
- Lightweight 2-way active PA speaker, weighing only 30lb
- 12" extended range low frequency woofer
- 1" high frequency driver
- 500 watts of output power
- XLR-1/4" combo input for microphones and line level devices
- Contour equalization switch
- XLR Link output connector to daisy chain multiple speakers
- Tilt-back design for floor monitor positioning
- 1 3/8” speaker stand mount
- Integrated top/side carry handles
- Rugged polypropylene cabinet construction
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Samson