The NX 12-SMA is equipped with new high power 700 W digital amplifier and a newly designed 12” coaxial neodymium transducer that guarantees outstanding audio quality and definition as well as an extremely lightweight of the final system.
The NX 12-SMA can be also used as a portable PA system, thanks to the rugged powder coated steel pole mount installed on the side. In order to control the response of the speaker in such different applications, RCF has incorporated two special Equalization Modes:
- Floor, for stage monitoring;
- Free Field, for the use of the speakers as a stand-alone PA system.
Cabinet is made in Baltic Birch plywood, finished with an extremely resistant paint for an extensive use on the road.
An ergonomic side handle, integrated with the input panel, is provided for an easier transport of the speaker.
- 1400 Watt Peak, 700 Watt RMS digital bi-amplification
- 129 dB max spl
- 60° x 60° constant directivity horn
- 12" High power neodymium woofer, 2.5" voice coil
- 1.7" kapton dome, 1" exit, neodymium high frequency driver
- DSP processing, floor - fre field equalization, soft limiter and protection
- Combo xlr/jack input, xlr signal output
- Frequency Response -3 dB: 50 Hz ÷ 20000 Hz
- Max SPL: 129 dB
- Horizontal coverage angle: 60°
- Vertical coverage angle: 60°
- Compression Driver: 1.7" kapton dome, 1" exit, neodymium
- Woofer: 12" neo high power woofer, 2.5" voice coil
- Input connectors: xlr, jack
- Output connectors: xlr
- Limiter: Soft Limiter
- Controls: Freefield, floor
- Total power: 1400 W PEAK
- High frequencies: 400 W PEAK
- Low frequencies: 1000 W PEAK
- Total power: 700 W RMS
- High frequencies: 200 W RMS
- Low frequencies: 500 W RMS
- Cabinet Material: Baltic Birch
- Handles: 1 on side
- Pole Mount/Cap: yes
- Grille: steel
- Height: 324/12.7 mm/inch
- Width: 550/21.6 mm/inch
- Depth: 417/16.4 mm/inch
- Net Weight: 16,5/36.3 kg/lbs
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized RCF
There are currently no product reviews.
All RCF products are warranted for a period of 3 (three) years parts & labour.