The PVX™p 12 powered enclosures deliver higher SPL while providing high-fidelity and impressive power using Peavey's legendary speaker and amp technology. These enclosures bring 800 watts peak of crystal-clear highs and deep low end, while using exclusive DDT™ compression technology to maintain clarity throughout the mix.
The Peavey PVXp 12 is constructed with a 12" heavy-duty, premium Peavey woofer with a 2-3/8-inch voice coil for the lows and low-mids, while the Peavey RX14™ 1.4-inch titanium diaphragm compression driver, coupled to a constant directivity horn, handles the highs and mid-highs.
Peavey PVX enclosures are housed in a durable, injection-molded enclosure that includes a pole mount, three multi-point flying locations and a tilt-back design to accommodate use as a personal monitor. A black powder-coated steel grille provides driver protection and a clean, professional appearance.
With compact size, solid construction, multiple flying and mounting options, ample power and features, these will be your "go to" speakers for sound reinforcement.
- Two-way 800 watt peak power enclosure
- Multiple cabinet fly points
- Pole mountable cabinet
- RX™ 14 titanium compression driver
- 12" high-performance Peavey woofer with 2.3" voice coil
- Angled side for use as monitor when required
- LED signal present and DDT active indicator
- Rugged polypropylene molded enclosure
- Combination 1/4" and XLR input
- Exclusive DDT™ compression and speaker protection
- XLR and 1/4" through outputs
- Molded in cabinet handles
- Weight Unpacked: 42.00 lb(19.051 kg)
- Weight Packed: 48.00 lb(21.772 kg)
- Width Packed: 20"(50.8 cm)
- Height Packed: 26.75"(67.945 cm)
- Depth Packed: 18.25"(46.355 cm)
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized Peavey