The PRX735 is a self-powered, lightweight three-way loudspeaker system capable of delivering a very high level of performance over a broad bandwidth.
This speaker is ideally suited to applications where the program material exhibits subtlety and nuance. Perfectly capable of reproducing high fidelity full range sound without a subwoofer, when coupled with the extended low frequencies of the PRX718XLF, complete control over the entire audio spectrum is attained. As with all the full-range PRX700 Series systems, two EQ selections can be used to optimize the system for the program material and/or environment. The input section also accommodates either Line or Mic/Instrument level inputs.
The PRX735 is a self-powered, lightweight three-way loudspeaker system capable of delivering a very high level of performance over a wide bandwidth. The PRX735 is comprised of one 15 in 275G Differential Drive® woofer, a 165 mm (6.5 in) 196H horn-loaded mid-range and a 2408H-2 37.5 mm (1.5 in) annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver mounted to a 90° by 50° horn, all driven by a 1500 watt Audio Class-D power amplifier. Sophisticated DSP is at the core of a fully featured input section, providing user selectable system EQ, protection, input sensitivity selection, cross-over functionality, dynamic limiting and discrete component optimization.
All PRX700 cabinets are built from a combination of 25mm (on the top and bottom for added rigidity) and 18mm, strong, light-weight poplar plywood made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints. All PRX700 Series cabinets are protected by JBL’s tour proven DuraFlex finish. Grilles are made from dent-resistant 16 gauge steel and handles are made from light-weight glass-filled nylon for added strength and durability. All M10 suspension points are constructed from 14 gauge steel and have been tested with a yield-strength of 1000 lbs. each.
The amplifier input panel offers XLR or ¼ inch jack compatibility and a sensitivity switch provides extra flexibility, making it possible to connect literally any sound source without using a mixer. Signal present and overload lights indicate the system status and assist in setting the optimum level via the level control knob.
- 136 dB peak SPL
- 15" Differential Drive low-frequency driver for low-distortion and higher SPL
- 165 mm (6.5 in) horn loaded midrange transducer
- 1.5" diameter next generation JBL neodymium compression driver
- JBL designed waveguide for accurate coverage
- Efficient Class-D amplifier technology
- Normal and Boost user selectable EQ presets
- DSP input section, crossover, dynamic limiting, component optimization, selectable system EQ
- Line level and direct microphone input capability
- Professional XLR-1/4" combination inputs, RCA inputs, and XLR loop-through
- Multiple injection molded handles with backing cup for easy transport
- Integrated M10 suspension points for easy setup
- Lightweight poplar plywood cabinets made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints and protected by JBL’s tour proven DuraFlex finish.
- Cloth backed, dent-resistant 16 gauge steel grilles
- Power Rating : 1500 W
- Frequency Range (-10 dB) : Normal: 35 Hz – 20 kHz / Boost: 34 Hz – 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB) : Normal: 42 Hz – 20 kHz / Boost: 39 Hz – 20 kHz
- Coverage Pattern : 90° x 50° nominal
- Directivity Index (DI) : 10.5 dB
- Directivity Factor (Q) : 11.2
- Crossover Frequency : 480 Hz, 2.0 kHz
- Maximum SPL : Normal: 136dB / Boost: 136dB
- Signal indicators : Limit: Yellow LED indicates peak output has been reached and dsp limiter is acting
- Signal: Green LED indicates signal present
- Power/Standby : Blue indicates system has power and ready to pass audio, Red indicates system has power but is in a power saving mode and will not pass audio.
- Dynamic Control (Input) : dbx Type IV™ limiter circuit
- Input Impedance : 20K Ohms (balanced), 10K Ohms (unbalanced)
- LF Driver : 1 x JBL 275G 380mm (15 in) woofer
- MF Driver : 1 x JBL 196H 165mm (6.5 in) horn-loaded midrange transducer
- HF Driver : 1 x JBL 2408H-2 37.5 mm (1.5") annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver"
- Enclosure : Trapezoidal, 18 mm, plywood
- Suspension / Mounting : 12 x M10 Suspension Points
- Transport : 2 x integrated handle with injection molded backing cup
- Finish : Obsidian DuraFlex™ finish
- Grille : Powder coated, Obsidian, 16 gauge perforated steel with acoustical transparent black cloth backing.
- Input Connectors : 2 x Balanced XLR / 1/4 inch input, 2 x unbalanced RCA input
- Output Connector : 1 male XLR balanced output
- Dimensions (H x W x D) : 952.5 mm x 445.0 mm x 537.97 mm (37.5 in x 17.52 in x 21.18 in)
- Net Weight : 34.9 kg (77 lb)
AVShop.ca is a Canadian authorized JBL